fao Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao Apache

Hello mate, With regards to stickers for the truck, Would it be possible to use this

Its the logo for a metal band i like, Would it be possible to make somet like that but fairly large for 50% of the rear window kinda thing?

Cheers mate

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Hello mate, With regards to stickers for the truck, Would it be possible to use this

Its the logo for a metal band i like, Would it be possible to make somet like that but fairly large for 50% of the rear window kinda thing?

Cheers mate
    If its gotta fill half the window, then the original artwork needs to be that big as its not easy to enlarge jpegs and keep the resolution.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      If its gotta fill half the window, then the original artwork needs to be that big as its not easy to enlarge jpegs and keep the resolution.

Right, ill start a hunt for somet, Would you be happy to organise that for me? Obviously when you do the other run, I dont want to be a PITA and inconvinience ya

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Right, ill start a hunt for somet, Would you be happy to organise that for me? Obviously when you do the other run, I dont want to be a PITA and inconvinience ya
        Yeah, if you find something suitable, I'll get it cut during the next run.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Try this LAMB
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

why don't you just have a pic of Hannibal Lector on your truck instead
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X