Floods that may break the bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madcampbell
    Yep your probably right I’m may be a little touchy at present.
    I’ll go chill…does the link not work then??
    it worked ok for me earlier.
    i'm not surprised your a bit touchy if theres a possibility you may lose your job,i would be the same
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nice I thought you guys were bigger than that.. More interest in the spelling than the subject ... why not go join a English school teachers forum here’s me worried about my job and you looking at my spelling…nice. thanks for the concern

man you ought to change your name to cactus , clicked on link and it came up error on page , i am the last person to critisise someones spelling
      pull your head out ya arse mate
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        man you ought to change your name to cactus , clicked on link and it came up error on page , i am the last person to critisise someones spelling
        pull your head out ya arse mate
        Head removed now …just having a bad run of things looking even worse at present so a bit tetchy

Sorry miss read your post as the link worked for me and others

Regards cactus

Comment

Head removed now …just having a bad run of things looking even worse at present so a bit tetchy

Sorry miss read your post as the link worked for me and others

Regards cactus
          sweet mate hope things are allright now
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Wow that sucks!

Hope the water recedes soon and things pan out ok for you.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I dont see how any company can take these losses and survive without gov help and by the way the muppet Broon and that tory tadger are behaving they dont intend to do nowt.

It's disgusting how local and national polititians have ignored these floods and couldnt give a sh!t about the people caught in the filth, Broon's statement "we will compensate local council's 100%" beggars belief.

BTFW. Did anybody see that theivin $$$$ on the news tonight blagging water? While most stuck to the trusted 2 labs per family the lowlife filled his car boot then drove off. You guys need to get control down there!

PS..Hope my spelling is OK, NOT.

Comment

We need some Glaswegians to come and beat people up whilst wearing waterproof string vests or summat.

That'll sort everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  We need some Glaswegians to come and beat people up whilst wearing waterproof string vests or summat.

That'll sort everything.

Why didnt somebody (or the mob) stop the thief, everybody stood like braindead sheep and watched as he filled his car and drove off! Deffo something wrong there??

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                    Why didnt somebody (or the mob) stop the thief, everybody stood like braindead sheep and watched as he filled his car and drove off! Deffo something wrong there??
                    At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. He's probably sat at home now wondering WTF to do with 10 million bottles of water and thinking what a tw@t he looks on telly. The Army were arriving with two more truckloads of water.

We just panic to much in this country.

Beating the $$$$ out of him wouldn't have acheived anything other than confirming my belief that evolution of the human species has a long way to go.

Comment

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. He's probably sat at home now wondering WTF to do with 10 million bottles of water and thinking what a tw@t he looks on telly. The Army were arriving with two more truckloads of water.

We just panic to much in this country.

Beating the $$$$ out of him wouldn't have acheived anything other than confirming my belief that evolution of the human species has a long way to go.
                      Just a guese..... Them wee bottles will fetch £3 each in his shop tomoz and mibbi £10 by the weekend, not bad return for a 30p bottle of water.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                        Just a guese..... Them wee bottles will fetch £3 each in his shop tomoz and mibbi £10 by the weekend, not bad return for a 30p bottle of water.
                        Tesco reported on monday that bottle costing 87p were being sold for £5 in their carpark after someone got to all their stocks ..........Inside info as they found out a hour later about the shortages
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Well more fool the idiots who bought them really.

Did they really think that the Army would let them go without?

You know what they say about a fool and his money...

(which reminds me - Mark, how much for the sliders? )

Comment

and what is it we're expecting the govt. to do, i despise the way this country has been run at times as much as the next man, but in this situation they could compensate everyone affected but everyone elses taxes would go up to pay for it, or they can say "$$$$ happens, we do feel for you, but we hope you were insured" i agree they should do what they can, but i don't think that means compensating everyone affected?? They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Maybe i'm just being insensitive.
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                              and what is it we're expecting the govt. to do, i despise the way this country has been run at times as much as the next man, but in this situation they could compensate everyone affected but everyone elses taxes would go up to pay for it, or they can say "$$$$ happens, we do feel for you, but we hope you were insured" i agree they should do what they can, but i don't think that means compensating everyone affected?? They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. Maybe i'm just being insensitive.
                              In Our case we flooded during winter 2002/3 (DEC /Jan) The whole site went under water, what can we expect we live next to a river it's going to happen from time to time...due to that flood being 1 in 50 years the though was it would not happen again for a while, the insurance then went up from £4,000 a year with an £250 excess to.... £50,000 a year and £150,000 excess.. so we could not afford to take the policy up. We make our money during the "summer" and cover any flood problems during the winter with any profit from the summer ..so now we have the case of flooding during the summer and no insurance for any losses

Oh and the river has come up from last night..

I don't see how the Government can help either...this is just Nature

Comment

Well more fool the idiots who bought them really.

Did they really think that the Army would let them go without?

You know what they say about a fool and his money...
                                Instead of handing out a million quid of water why not hand out a 100,000 of these for the same price - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Army-Millbank-...QQcmdZViewItem

they'd have no problem them, or do we only drink Evian now?
                                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Working...
                                X