Grrrrrr starting to take the pi$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrr starting to take the pi$$

i ordered a subwoofer package from www.caraudiocenter.co.uk well over a week ago. FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY!! great i think! it will be here monday... it dont show. i check the city link website to see its been delivered... just not here! So i make some phone calls and city link admit they f**ked up! Wrong address...

"a new package will be sent out to you sir" is what i get told! GREAT i think. at least its being sorted, then its "what you want is out of stock so we will upgrade your package" BRILIANT!! "it will be there on friday sir"

so i'm chilling on friday and guess what! the sub turns up, no amp, no wiring kit, So i make some more phone calls! the wiring kit turns up monday. No amp! So i make some more phone calls and the blame is being passed all over the place and im still without my gear! Its taking the pi$$ now! Ive missed work because i was told if i was not in to collect the city link would charge for it to be delivered again!

Its cost me f**king money and im getting bored out of my skull sitting here. all i want is my f**king AMP!!!!! GRRRRRRR and now im just getting passed around like no one gives a sh!t!

I call at 3:30 to be told the guy whos sorting for me is on his lunch break, back in 20, i call like 30-40 mins later, "oh yeah just get him for you, whos speaking?" i tell him my name an its "oh hes on lunch at the moment, call back in 15"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No ive been told that they will call me tomorrow to let me know whats happening! JUST SEND ME MY F**KING AMP

just to rub it in
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      i ordered a subwoofer package from www.caraudiocenter.co.uk well over a week ago. FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY!! great i think! it will be here monday... it dont show. i check the city link website to see its been delivered... just not here! So i make some phone calls and city link admit they f**ked up! Wrong address...

"a new package will be sent out to you sir" is what i get told! GREAT i think. at least its being sorted, then its "what you want is out of stock so we will upgrade your package" BRILIANT!! "it will be there on friday sir"

so i'm chilling on friday and guess what! the sub turns up, no amp, no wiring kit, So i make some more phone calls! the wiring kit turns up monday. No amp! So i make some more phone calls and the blame is being passed all over the place and im still without my gear! Its taking the pi$$ now! Ive missed work because i was told if i was not in to collect the city link would charge for it to be delivered again!

Its cost me f**king money and im getting bored out of my skull sitting here. all i want is my f**king AMP!!!!! GRRRRRRR and now im just getting passed around like no one gives a sh!t!

I call at 3:30 to be told the guy whos sorting for me is on his lunch break, back in 20, i call like 30-40 mins later, "oh yeah just get him for you, whos speaking?" i tell him my name an its "oh hes on lunch at the moment, call back in 15"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No ive been told that they will call me tomorrow to let me know whats happening! JUST SEND ME MY F**KING AMP
      CITYLINK ING Not so smart Thinking
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        CITYLINK ING Not so smart Thinking
        yeah exactly! ive heard them be called shcity link.....

I dont know why they insist on using city link! ive ordered from them before no trouble!

Comment

CITY LINK have bought TARGET EXPRESS oooooerrrr missus
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X