Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airgun Petition

Lads & Lassies,

I know some of you on here are also shooters. On the Airgun BBS forum there's a thread running on a Petition to No 10 to drop the Scots proposal to ban all airguns in Scotland, which is only a forerunner to doing it in the rest of the UK.

We all know what a great success the handgun ban has been. It's eliminated handgun crime in the UK.. NOT!!!

So the stated intention to cut down on airgun crime will have about the same success, i.e. it will just increase it because the chavs & scum that use airguns indiscriminately are unlikely to take any notice. It's only the law abiding citizens that comply with new restrictions anyway. What next, 4*4's?

So, come on all, please add you signatures to the petition at:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/NoNewAirgunLaw/

and help save a bit more of our freedom.

Thanks
    Mike G

there are so many of these online petitions floating around, do you think they really make any difference?

i am an airgun and 'proper' rifle & shotgun shooter, so dont want to see a ban
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

If we don't try then we'll be ignored and legislated out of existence. The more that sign, the more chance we have of making a difference. Since this government makes a habit of helping minorities over the majority, we should stand a chance.
      Mike G

Comment

Signed
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
        X