No announcement yet.

Surfenstein.....found one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask my girlfirend he BROKE her finger!!!

Comment

broken finger

Originally posted by hiroler
      ask my girlfirend he BROKE her finger!!!
      HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Something to do with going to the toilet.......

BTW how is Kat's finger
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          This week .......next week it's earlies and the following week nights ........

life is hard especially when i have to work with a certian NEANDERTHAL mentioned earlier in this thread
          Ive been off skiv oops sick this week so it should be nice and quiet for you, you yeti
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie

It's probably got hospital or asylum in the address too
            Hey thats a bit harsh dont you think!! I was only joking about the job and shirley us girls are rare on this site we must stick toghether.

Well im actually from weymouth!!

from sexy surf girl sarah xxx
            from sexy surf sarah xxx

Comment

He showed her where the toilet is and she managed to fall down some steps!! I think the wine also was a contributing factor!!

She had 3 weeks off work it is all better now and back at work!

Comment

Originally posted by new_girl
                Hey thats a bit harsh dont you think!! I was only joking about the job and shirley us girls are rare on this site we must stick toghether.

Well im actually from weymouth!!

from sexy surf girl sarah xxx
                If you can't take it .........don't dish it........

Bugger got to go to work now
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                  Shirlster, you should take surfenstein down to Castlepoint. There's a surf there that looks bigger than his!
                  Dont say that, He will be on here in a minute, then he will want to put bigger tyres on the Stein.

Comment

digit danger

Originally posted by hiroler
                    He showed her where the toilet is and she managed to fall down some steps!! I think the wine also was a contributing factor!!

She had 3 weeks off work it is all better now and back at work!

please someone tell me what will happen if i take capatain chaos around matchams, will any of my fingers fall off!!!(ps i am teetotal)
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hehehehe,woodzie lets buy that pile of $$$$ and turn it into a real truck,surfgirl wash your mouth out.shirlster dont worry dear if i put bigger tyres on stein ill never get it in the drive.captain why are you at castle point when you should be working.and not only will your fingers fall off but your truck will fall apart also.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        hehehehe,woodzie lets buy that pile of $$$$ and turn it into a real truck,surfgirl wash your mouth out.shirlster dont worry dear if i put bigger tyres on stein ill never get it in the drive.captain why are you at castle point when you should be working.and not only will your fingers fall off but your truck will fall apart also.
                        I am at work, was at castlepoint tuesday night. It's not just fingers I managed to break that weeekend, broke Sledges clutch after he towed me out, then overheated my truck from towing sledge.
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Does anyone know how i can put my picture on. I not so good with computers hehe.
                          from sexy surf sarah xxx

Comment

I think you go to your profiole and just up load it. have fun.

Colin
                            Last edited by charvell; 12 July 2007, 15:48.
                            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by new_girl
                              Does anyone know how i can put my picture on. I not so good with computers hehe.
                              best way is to go onto www.photobucket.com make a profile on there. Save an image there and then copy n paste the "img code" box bit onto a thing here... or somet!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                                best way is to go onto www.photobucket.com make a profile on there. Save an image there and then copy n paste the "img code" box bit onto a thing here... or somet!

Thanks for that ill try, but like i say im bad on computers.
                                from sexy surf sarah xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X