No announcement yet.

It's just one thing after another.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just one thing after another.....

Well, i'll be lucky if the missus lets me take the surf out again at this rate.
    First time I took her out to the Isle of Wight I came back with a slipping power steering belt, had full service done to sort that, then the rad leaked, had a new rad fitted and I think that finished off one of the old auto transmission pipes that fits to the bottom of the rad because taking the old surf out today, the nearside pipe split and haemorraged transmission fluid all over the garden centre carpark near Henfield (no, I wasn't going to the garden centre, I just pulled in there when I noticed the auto transmission was having trouble engaging).
    So, after a fun trip on a low loader back to the garage that fitted the rad, I got picked up by the stepson to home.
    Just a couple questions, is it just going to be a case of replacing the pipe that split and fluid or does losing transmission fluid while driving do any damage to the gearbox/torque converter? please tell me it's just a pipe and fluid.....
    Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Jeez Doug, I think we NEED to ban you from attending a Woodzie organised do
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Jeez Doug, I think we NEED to ban you from attending a Woodzie organised do
      Tell me about it, although local garage did say they had a "mare" getting the old rad out, this probably weakened the old pipe which then split today, like I say no biggie hopefully, just new pipe and fluid..... but I'll bear in mind the woodsie organised things until I saved up some more pennies lol
      Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X