Fun and games here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun and games here

The neighbours are on the verge of a riot here.The polish people i had a fall out with have now had a massive set too with 2 of the other neighbours here and it is fun.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

we need video footage and pics. fly that british flag high my son
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      The neighbours are on the verge of a riot here.The polish people i had a fall out with have now had a massive set too with 2 of the other neighbours here and it is fun.
      quick get out there with your yellow paint and mark the driveway access out while hes not looking.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        we need video footage and pics. fly that british flag high my son
        my fall out was about them telling me i got no access rights to my garage and it cost me £400 to prove that i got more rights then them who own the drive and now they are doing the same with the neighbours

Comment

what a bunch of $$$$$$s. they come over here shouting this and that... why should we stand for this cr@p. no other country would.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
            what a bunch of $$$$$$s. they come over here shouting this and that... why should we stand for this cr@p. no other country would.

Yay!

1000 posts dieselboy.

Comment

my fall out was about them telling me i got no access rights to my garage and it cost me £400 to prove that i got more rights then them who own the drive and now they are doing the same with the neighbours
              Remind me, whats their beef?
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                Remind me, whats their beef?
                i have just been out trying to calm things down and so it sounds like the Polish woman won't let a child play on her driveway but will let the brother play on it and from that all hell has let loose.The Polish bloke is up country working now and is on his way home to try and sort things out so i have got to go out then and try to keep everyone calm while some form of agreement is reached.it is a $$$$$$ joke here at the mo and to p155 the Polish of a bit more i have just broke the news that i actually own part of the drive along the side of my house and not them so that went down really well also

Comment

Stick it to 'em.
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Bummer why couldn't you do that on thursday .........It would have been fun with us all there
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      Bummer why couldn't you do that on thursday .........It would have been fun with us all there
                      i wasnt going to say anything but she had all the deeds to the house in her hand so i thought i'd mention my bit of land

Comment

i wasnt going to say anything but she had all the deeds to the house in her hand so i thought i'd mention my bit of land
                        Oh and your right of way
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                          Oh and your right of way
                          aswell as that yep...

Comment

Rich
                            keep it realy cool untill a couple of days before RTTS, then with the support of a few friendly folks ask if they would like to discuss the issue - just how many Surfs can you get on one driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                              Rich
                              keep it realy cool untill a couple of days before RTTS, then with the support of a few friendly folks ask if they would like to discuss the issue - just how many Surfs can you get on one driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Now that would be intresting on a sunday morning
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X