help with speeding ticket not ours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with speeding ticket not ours!

the other half got a speeeding ticket in somerset from 2 weeks back and we havent been anywhere near there for ages! it was at 4am and she was at work from 7am in London!...

anyone know what we should do next? there is no pic so I imagine we should ask for that as someone could have cloned the plates?

is there a site with sample letters to send etc?

thanks!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Originally posted by dirtydog
    the other half got a speeeding ticket in somerset from 2 weeks back and we havent been anywhere near there for ages! it was at 4am and she was at work from 7am in London!...

anyone know what we should do next? there is no pic so I imagine we should ask for that as someone could have cloned the plates?

is there a site with sample letters to send etc?

thanks!
    You need to contact the Somerset ticket issuing office and explain the circumstances to them.
    The number to contact should be on the ticket you have been sent if not ring
    0845 456 7000 Somerset non emergency number, they should be able to give you the number to ring.
    Had a similar thing a few years back, wifes car got clocked in Taunton in the early hours of the morning.
    A phone call to the ticket office soon had it all sorted.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

cheers mate will give that a go.
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Post your ticket details here: http://forums.pepipoo.com/

Excellent site and very helpful. Saved me £80 from one of those private parking contractor scammers.

Comment

Working...
        X