ive met woodzie n survived lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive met woodzie n survived lol

i met woodzie today n survived the day lol noticed when we all stopped to get pasty's i noticed stormforce's windows was steamed up must have been woodzie tucking into that pasty lol.
    i seen this bloke turn up looking as if he was a mix between Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall/ bobby ball/ thought thats got to be woodzie i was right lol. oh yeah n dont beleive him n stormy bout me being locked outta surf twice by my pup woodzie must have had to much blackberry mead n cider lol.
    good day was had pity bout the weather in a way or woodzie n family could have seen alot more on the greenlaning trip

Originally posted by pirate-storm
    i met woodzie today n survived the day lol noticed when we all stopped to get pasty's i noticed stormforce's windows was steamed up must have been woodzie tucking into that pasty lol.
    i seen this bloke turn up looking as if he was a mix between Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall/ bobby ball/ thought thats got to be woodzie i was right lol. oh yeah n dont beleive him n stormy bout me being locked outta surf twice by my pup woodzie must have had to much blackberry mead n cider lol.
    good day was had pity bout the weather in a way or woodzie n family could have seen alot more on the greenlaning trip
    what you met the plain yeti and your truck is still ok.not damaged or broken.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

i seen this bloke turn up looking as if he was a mix between Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall/ bobby ball/ thought thats got to be woodzie i was right lol.
      Love that description of Woodzie.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        what you met the plain yeti and your truck is still ok.not damaged or broken.
        nah i didnt drive that close to him n he was driving stormy's truck lol i was expecting him to jump out pic some grass n start cooking while telling some jokes lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          There's more similarities to Hugh than you think. The guy hunts and kills his own black-pudding.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            There's more similarities to Hugh than you think. The guy hunts and kills his own black-pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              I couldn't have put it better myself - he's a top guy!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                I couldn't have put it better myself - he's a top guy!
                hes a bl00dy liability.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Woodzie and Melons and the kids really enjoyed themselves today.Ian will post up his pics when he gets home on saturday

Will you should of learnt the first time when you left the keys in the surf and the pup locked the doors and you still got caught a second time but at least you had the window open a bit so one of the kids could just get his arm thru to unlock it.
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067

Will you should of learnt the first time when you left the keys in the surf and the pup locked the doors and you still got caught a second time but at least you had the window open a bit so one of the kids could just get his arm thru to unlock it.

lol yeah i know flipping thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      Woodzie and Melons and the kids really enjoyed themselves today.Ian will post up his pics when he gets home on saturday

hmmmmmmmmm

Locked out of the car twice by the mutt - that's IOTY nomination territory
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        hmmmmmmmmm

Locked out of the car twice by the mutt - that's IOTY nomination territory
                        funny you say that Trev cause Ian said the same thing earlier aswell
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yes Black pudding hunting is dangerous too, as they can turn at the drop of a spatula
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                            Yes Black pudding hunting is dangerous too, as they can turn at the drop of a spatula
                            lol was brill meeting ya m8

Comment

lol was brill meeting ya m8
                              I'll take you hunting the puddings on the plain sometime
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X