calling all those with l/c coils fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF
    They probably just actually drive theirs Vince.

I'll have you know I've driven mine every day this week, a total of 80 miles!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      you carry on driving like that vince then you'll have to fill up with fuel again soon
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        you carry on driving like that vince then you'll have to fill up with fuel again soon
        What? Twice in one whole year?

Comment

I may be moving a mile and a half from work.....getting rid of the Volvo, keeping the Surf, of course....and cycling to work - once this rain stops!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I may be moving 3 miles from work.

Fact is I'm currently half a mile from work - bugga!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I've just gone from being a 5 minute walk to being a 25 minute motorway drive away.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                I do more than that a day, 5 days a week sometimes 6. And every other weekend i do about 130.
                Working at last.......

Comment

Mark, why dont you jack your job in, you could make bits for surfs and be a millionaire in a week.
                  Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                    I do more than that a day, 5 days a week sometimes 6. And every other weekend i do about 130.

Well stop it then 'cos you're ruining the planet!

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                      Mark, why dont you jack your job in, you could make bits for surfs and be a millionaire in a week.
                      i have thought about it,but i dont think theres enough business out there to keep me going.until i retire.plus im not very business minded.i dont mind doing the odd bits and pieces to help fellow surfers out.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        i have thought about it,but i dont think theres enough business out there to keep me going.until i retire.plus im not very business minded.i dont mind doing the odd bits and pieces to help fellow surfers out.

ermmm if thats the case iv'e got some magic beans im willing to swap your for some surf bits ,but i must warn you these magic beans are very dear
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          [/color][/size]

ermmm if thats the case iv'e got some magic beans im willing to swap your for some surf bits ,but i must warn you these magic beans are very dear
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

ok sounds like a good deal.lets say 150 of your magic beans for a set of sliders.hows that sound.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X