Toyota main stealers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota main stealers.

Wanted a battery connector as one of mine was a little shot at.. £16 plus VAT they wanted.. £2 from local motor factors.. robbing gits!!
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Ah, but has it got TOYOTA stamped on it?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

How about this:

Volvo dealer, Tollbar in Warwick, that's TOLLBAR in WARWICK charged me £100 for Volvo qualified technicians to reseat bulbs in my S60. I'd tried to put new bulbs in when one blew, and my hands are too big for the 2mm gap behind the lights, I got one in, but at an angle, and broke the spring clip off the other, so took it to the dealer in the morning, they told me the had to remove the air box to reseat the clip and get the bulb in - an hour to reseat two bulbs.....

Then, three months later, the bulb blew on the opposite side to the first one, so I went to Halfords, bought two bulbs, and they fitted them for me. £20, 15 mins, and the airbox that the QUALIFIED VOLVO TECHNICIANS had removed, wasn't in properly, as I lifted it straight out.....

They (Volvo dealer) sent me one of those feedback forms, 'How is our service....) - so I told them - it's $$$$e guys, and you are thieves were my exact words!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        How about this:

Volvo dealer, Tollbar in Warwick, that's TOLLBAR in WARWICK charged me £100 for Volvo qualified technicians to reseat bulbs in my S60. I'd tried to put new bulbs in when one blew, and my hands are too big for the 2mm gap behind the lights, I got one in, but at an angle, and broke the spring clip off the other, so took it to the dealer in the morning, they told me the had to remove the air box to reseat the clip and get the bulb in - an hour to reseat two bulbs.....

Then, three months later, the bulb blew on the opposite side to the first one, so I went to Halfords, bought two bulbs, and they fitted them for me. £20, 15 mins, and the airbox that the QUALIFIED VOLVO TECHNICIANS had removed, wasn't in properly, as I lifted it straight out.....

They (Volvo dealer) sent me one of those feedback forms, 'How is our service....) - so I told them - it's $$$$e guys, and you are thieves were my exact words!

Have you got your Hyundai coupe' yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Have you got your Hyundai coupe' yet?
          Nah - the Volvo is mine till end of August - and with my change in 'marital' status may put a new car on hold till I sort my house & furniture out - and after driving about in it, I can't reach the steering wheel and drive comfortable, too tall, and the steering wheel doesn't have reach adjustment, so I have to sit almost horizontally to stop me from splitting my head open on the roof, and my arms are stretched right out.....

Been looking at a Volvo C30 - but don't want another sodding Volvo really, cos I'd have to deal with the thieving dirt bags in Warwick.....so bit stuck for ideas for a new car - not too big....

Comment

Nah - the Volvo is mine till end of August - and with my change in 'marital' status may put a new car on hold till I sort my house & furniture out - and after driving about in it, I can't reach the steering wheel and drive comfortable, too tall, and the steering wheel doesn't have reach adjustment, so I have to sit almost horizontally to stop me from splitting my head open on the roof, and my arms are stretched right out.....

Been looking at a Volvo C30 - but don't want another sodding Volvo really, cos I'd have to deal with the thieving dirt bags in Warwick.....so bit stuck for ideas for a new car - not too big....

I thought I was too tall (6"2") for the Celica when we first got it, my head used to touch the roof even with the seat right back until I discovered the seat can be lowered! Now I have to move the seat forwards a couple of notches and I sit so low in the car that I can't rest my elbow on the door (with window down).

Comment

I thought I was too tall (6"2") for the Celica when we first got it, my head used to touch the roof even with the seat right back until I discovered the seat can be lowered! Now I have to move the seat forwards a couple of notches and I sit so low in the car that I can't rest my elbow on the door (with window down).

I adjusted the seat as much as I could, but at 6' 4", it's just tooooo tiny

Comment

I adjusted the seat as much as I could, but at 6' 4", it's just tooooo tiny

Jeez, I'm trying to 'big up' the Celica here!

Have a test drive in one, you'll like it.

Comment

Jeez, I'm trying to 'big up' the Celica here!

Have a test drive in one, you'll like it.
                  I used to have a GT-4 - simply brilliant car!!

But I lease my cars, so it has to be a new one - and I don't think they are made anymore......I do like yours though, looks excellent!

Comment

I used to have a GT-4 - simply brilliant car!!

But I lease my cars, so it has to be a new one - and I don't think they are made anymore......I do like yours though, looks excellent!

Ah yeah, They're not producing them any more, forgot that. Bugga!

Comment

Ah yeah, They're not producing them any more, forgot that. Bugga!
                      Don't call me that - or there will be another fight on the forum tonight, I'm chomping down the popcorn over the other one - come on, let's watch.....

Comment

Working...
                      X