Forum name stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hobgoblin
    Cheers to both nero279 & pirate-storm for all the hard work on the difficult pictures. Never realised just now hard it would be . Many thanks .

Can you do a sticker along the same lines as the others created using this one you made earlier? Black on white background would be great if its easier.

Hope you can.

Again, many thanks for the hard work.

Martin
    The stickers are cut from a solid colour sheet, in other words you truck paintwork is your background colour.

I may be able to do something with that but will need to reduce the detail a bit and make it a bit bigger without losing resolution. I'll have a go.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Sorry Apache, didnt realise that the stickers were cut that way. I thought they were printed onto a white background .

In that case it looks likely that the hobgoblin picture has too much detail to be cut. If it is just forget about it and I will look for a more suitable picture to use.

But if you can do something I would be forever in your debt.

Martin
      Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

• is this a better image to work with. Sorry but this is the best black & white one i can find.

Hope it helps.

Martin

Comment

• how about something like
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

• Originally posted by nero279
            how about something like
            something like that would look great in white as the surf is dark green. would really stand out.

Comment

Working...
            X