Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive thought since those bombings happened on 7.7.05 that some sicko/psyco(s) will try something on 7 7 7 because of all the numbers being 7. and now all this is going on recently got me thinking again..
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Well I'm not taking any chances, I'll be staying in bed on Saturday.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
      ive thought since those bombings happened on 7.7.05 that some sicko/psyco(s) will try something on 7 7 7 because of all the numbers being 7. and now all this is going on recently got me thinking again..

I hadn't thought of that, and I'll be at work!!
      Now you've said that I'm going to be suspicious of any lorry drivers entering site that I don't know.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

you cant live your lives worrying about what these $$$$$$s are going to do, that is want they want. They want us to fear them, the best thing we can doto themis bury them in pig fat if they die, then they dont go where ever it is they think they aregonna go.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

wouldnt want to be on a boeing 777 on the 7/7/07, at 7.07 in the morning on a 7 hour flight, in row 7, having boarded at gate 7, and being 7th in the que to get on........ i'll get me coat

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
            wouldnt want to be on a boeing 777 on the 7/7/07, at 7.07 in the morning on a 7 hour flight, in row 7, having boarded at gate 7, and being 7th in the que to get on........ i'll get me coat

have take n 7 hrs to get to the airport....

ok ok...i'm gone

Comment

hahaha IIIrd

i think captain chaos is kidding. but who doesnt deserve a lay in these days
              ill be busy all day.
              like charvell said... Fk em.
              charvell are you going to the run to the sun? want to drive down together if you are? i might be on me own.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hahaha IIIrd

ill be busy all day.
                charvell are you going to the run to the sun? want to drive down together if you are? i might be on me own.
                Tony closer the time to the rtts we will organise conoys and meeting places for everyone so most of us are able to arrive at the same time
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                  you cant live your lives worrying about what these $$$$$$s are going to do, that is want they want. They want us to fear them, the best thing we can doto themis bury them in pig fat if they die, then they dont go where ever it is they think they aregonna go.
                  Not worried (as such), but we're at critial alert, and I'm the dumb idiot whos job is keeping them out.
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

hahaha IIIrd

ill be busy all day.
                    When is it mate? I am going to Tony BBQ in August are you?
                    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                      Not worried (as such), but we're at critial alert, and I'm the dumb idiot whos job is keeping them out.
                      Nah your not Dumb mate, but your hands are tied by all this political correctness $$$$$$$$.
                      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                        When is it mate? I am going to Tony BBQ in August are you?
                        the 2nd weekend in september. at the moment im all up for it, but got to see how i am when i come back from holiday. i wont have been back a week when rtts starts

ok stormforce . no prob.
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

hahaha IIIrd

ill be busy all day.
                          Nope I'll probably be in bed on Saturday as I'll be too hung over to do much else. Things at work are as normal, was expecting I'd have a tonne of work to do building defenses around the port. But things have quietened down, the hype's over and it's back to normal. So stuff the islamic nutters.
                          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                          X