winch bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winch bumper

just wondering if anyone has got any where with the winch bumper issue ,ie is there one available yet
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200
    just wondering if anyone has got any where with the winch bumper issue ,ie is there one available yet

nope unless you can source a tjm or arb
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

4x4RUS have made the template from Nero's truck. This was all hand made. They now have the pattern which they hope to plug into their machine and start turning them out within 2 weeks, but it sounds like they won't stock too many and will make to order. They won't know a price for 2 weeks either.
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
        4x4RUS have made the template from Nero's truck. This was all hand made. They now have the pattern which they hope to plug into their machine and start turning them out within 2 weeks, but it sounds like they won't stock too many and will make to order. They won't know a price for 2 weeks either.

when i spoke to them last they said they was concentrating on billing [show ] and was all geared up for producing landy bumpers ,
        spoke to a younger fellow the first time he seemed more positive think it was one of the sons ,

Comment

I spoke with Ian and yes they're going to Billing but he hoped to have 2 made up by then
          Wax on, wax off

Comment

winch bumper

Originally posted by Fordy
            I spoke with Ian and yes they're going to Billing but he hoped to have 2 made up by then
            thanx all. i was with nero on sunday at woodlands,but i didnt realise that is was his wagon that was used for the template
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Haven't heard much, hoping to pick mine up at billing so in theory they'll go into production by then or soon after. Billing is 21-22 July btw
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

winch bumper

Originally posted by nero279
                Haven't heard much, hoping to pick mine up at billing so in theory they'll go into production by then or soon after. Billing is 21-22 July btw

christ mate its hell when you get old and cant remember what you spoke about 3 days previously, hows that magnificent surf now have your horsepowers returned??

ps if you need any assistance in getting a kent/sussex green lane day on the go just yell. i reckon a little research will turn up a few good lanes(but better do it quick before they get closed)
                Last edited by gwh200; 4 July 2007, 15:59. Reason: addition
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                  christ mate its hell when you get old and cant remember what you spoke about 3 days previously, hows that magnificent surf now have your horsepowers returned??

ps if you need any assistance in getting a kent/sussex green lane day on the go just yell. i reckon a little research will turn up a few good lanes(but better do it quick before they get closed)
                  Yeah she's good and running fine, the surf that is! Guess it was just damp or something. Once some of the local offroaders who i normally greenlane with are back on the road i'll get a chance to get out greenlaning again and reccy some new lanes and try and get something together, i'll let you know if we get any reccys planned, but we quite often do it as a spur of the moment thing.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

dont forget with the weight of the winch and winch bumper, the next thing on the list has to be the uprated torsion bars.

around about the 150 to 200 quid mark by the time the vat etc is added.

probably cheaper to buy a landy

sits in the corner and waits to get Banned
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i have a winch bumper,
                      check out my profile there should be some pictures there ?

Comment

what are you selling it lee??

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hi-Lux-...ayphotohosting

This one comes with a free wheeling truck attached.. 40 mins to go.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                            what are you selling it lee??
                            your determined to get one aintcha !!
                            Bunkle
                            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                              your determined to get one aintcha !!

yep
                              spoken to him before about winch bumper so thought he might have found one for sale

damn these surfs are murder to get decent accessories for now landy's ................nah

Comment

Working...
                              X