Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??

yep
    spoken to him before about winch bumper so thought he might have found one for sale

damn these surfs are murder to get decent accessories for now landy's ................nah
    tell me about it - spent most of my day looking at bl**dy cheap tubular bars, square bars, fu**ing hexagon bars you name ever shape of bar all for poxy defenders !!!
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

ifs bars

Originally posted by andrewlee31
      dont forget with the weight of the winch and winch bumper, the next thing on the list has to be the uprated torsion bars.

around about the 150 to 200 quid mark by the time the vat etc is added.

probably cheaper to buy a landy

sits in the corner and waits to get Banned

i run a small contracting company supplying test facilities to the wastewater industry. we run 2, 2004 110 landys. i have to agree that parts are more readily available, and cheaper, which is a good thing because they require so many service items and /or new parts.the surf may be old,clunky,etc etc but it is one of the most reliable old bangers i have ever had,the land rovers are without doubt the most unreliable motors i have ever had. when the lease expires in september,my leasing company want me to pay a balloon payment and purchase them outright, i have said and i quote" i'd rather suck spew through a sweaty sock".we are getting instead some l200 misubishi thingys.
      i dont mean to rant but there are advantages and disadvantages to either marquee and the land rover badge to me just shouts "unreliable"(just after its shaken my teeth out with its terrible ride)
      Last edited by gwh200; 5 July 2007, 07:48. Reason: addition
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X