Hi Folks! From the "Newbie"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Folks! From the "Newbie"

Just bought my first Surf - 1993 SSRX. Just being registered etc. Hope to pick it up in the next few days. As I have been a Landy man for over 20 years I can`t wait to play with something new. Congrats on a great site, I will be looking and learning with interest. Sorry about swearing (The Landy bit that is!)
    God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Welcome aboard Ken

Good to see another L**d R***r convert joining the ranks
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by whitehawk
      Just bought my first Surf - 1993 SSRX. Just being registered etc. Hope to pick it up in the next few days. As I have been a Landy man for over 20 years I can`t wait to play with something new. Congrats on a great site, I will be looking and learning with interest. Sorry about swearing (The Landy bit that is!)
      You'll never look back (well only to see the look of frustration on the LR owner you've just (comfortably) overtaken!! )
      You'll wonder why you didn't change it years ago - Happy 'surfin'
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
        You'll never look back (well only to see the look of frustration on the LR owner you've just (comfortably) overtaken!! )
        You'll wonder why you didn't change it years ago - Happy 'surfin'

Welcome, enjoy the site and your Surf the grin begins the moment you get in it.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

What are you going to do with all that extra money?...... now you have a car that does twice the MPG
          Welcome aboard.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Not too sure about the extra mpg. I was getting around 26mpg from the La**r***r which i think is about the same for the Surf? Have to wait and see.
            God bless gaffer tape and mastic!

Comment

Working...
            X