Any idea on this ebay stereo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea on this ebay stereo???

Seen this ALOT on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=200125292334

Any idea if it's any good?

Also seen some double DIN screens too.....
    Andrew

1994 4-runner 3.0TD

If it's on ebay and nowhere else it's probably sh*te! I'd avoid it.

BF

Comment

Looks pretty much like one of the standard Far East Nikkai type units. They're usually passable. Do the job they're intended. It's a UK supplier, so they're obligated to cover the one year warranty.

Comment

Cheers the one in there HAS to go!

I want a Bluetooth phone kit so this looked pretty good!

All I want is a DIN mounted CB and it would be a 'proper' install
        Andrew

1994 4-runner 3.0TD

Comment

It's probably nowhere else because places like Halfrauds cant make the huge margins on it they'd like, because people with little or no overheads are selling them on eBay cheaply.

A mate of mine bought something similar on eBay from China recently, but double din with a bigger screen. He paid something like £50, plus £30odd postage. We weren't expecting much, but were amazed at the quality given the price.

Stuff coming from the far east is cheap because the workforce are paid very little, and the wage bill is one of a businesses biggest expenses.

Go for it!
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Have a search for "Sevic", they make good cheap headunits/DVD screens etc. not sure if they do one with bluetooth or not. If that ones got everything you want though at the right price pay on card / paypal keep your reciepts and print a copy of the advert the seller is obliged to honour the warranty. Also make a note of the address you are sending money to i think it shows up on your paypal reciept?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Theres a lot of OUTPUTS i would'nt know where to start
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

what make is it?
                that looks really nice, and for that price too it seems really good.
                i bought one of those usb head units for a usb key/ hard drive and once it was plumbed in the noise ratio was so high that the cd or usb mp3 playback was like a dirty old tape! so i got my money back and bought a clarion from the states. but i would love to have a removable screen dvd player with usb and bluetooth!. will it fit in our space though?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                  what make is it?
                  that looks really nice, and for that price too it seems really good.
                  i bought one of those usb head units for a usb key/ hard drive and once it was plumbed in the noise ratio was so high that the cd or usb mp3 playback was like a dirty old tape! so i got my money back and bought a clarion from the states. but i would love to have a removable screen dvd player with usb and bluetooth!. will it fit in our space though?
                  It will with a single din adapter mate.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                  X