Nice truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice truck

Went to Frogs Island 4x4 today to book my truck in to get the caster/camber/toe-in and out done. It's going in on the 12th.

While I was there I noticed a few really nice trucks. There was a 4Runner that had a suspension lift done. There was a brand new white left hand drive Land Cruiser with the factory label still on the windscreen. It had a full internal roll cage fitted and looks like it's going to get some tasty ARB stuff fitted.

While I was there the guy was talking to a customer and said that they can't import any more ARB stuff as it is now illegal. I thought it only applied to new trucks. Frogs are getting some ARB type bumpers made without the bull bar fitted to get round it.

I also saw their own truck which looks pretty cool. Check the photo's out!!

Those BUMPERS are a bit mean
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

very nice,

wonder how much money they through at it?

be a few bob i guess.

if only

cheers scotty

Comment

Christ!! got to have me one of those winch bumpers. Wonder if they fit the surf??

Comment

I Like This One Better

What do you think.?????
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            What do you think.?????

We had a picnic under that last week-end!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              Went to Frogs Island 4x4 today to book my truck in to get the caster/camber/toe-in and out done. It's going in on the 12th.

While I was there I noticed a few really nice trucks. There was a 4Runner that had a suspension lift done. There was a brand new white left hand drive Land Cruiser with the factory label still on the windscreen. It had a full internal roll cage fitted and looks like it's going to get some tasty ARB stuff fitted.

While I was there the guy was talking to a customer and said that they can't import any more ARB stuff as it is now illegal. I thought it only applied to new trucks. Frogs are getting some ARB type bumpers made without the bull bar fitted to get round it.

I also saw their own truck which looks pretty cool. Check the photo's out!!

Nice truck but I’m sure that the police would be ready to shoot you if they saw that coming towards an airport. Propane gas cylinders & jerry cans aren’t the best accessories to have at the moment.
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
                Nice truck but I’m sure that the police would be ready to shoot you if they saw that coming towards an airport. Propane gas cylinders & jerry cans aren’t the best accessories to have at the moment.

Aren't you supposed to have stickers on the rear of the vehicle if you're carring flammable liquids and/or gasses?

The truck looks f'ugly with all that stuff on it BTW!

Comment

The black one nope, the white one very nice

Cheers, Nick
                  "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

I quite like the black one. Some of that carrier equipment doesn't look upto the job of rugged trail use, but likeable, nonetheless.

Comment

The big front winch is £900 odd quid and they are getting the same bumpers made without the bull bar to by pass the law.

The jerry cans are Canadian Army. They sell those too.

Comment

Working...
                      X