Increased Airport Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased Airport Security

My wife works for the AA as a breakdown call handler. They have been informed to let members know that because of the alert, if they have broken down in the airport complex, that they may not receive assistance due to increased security measures.

People are bad mouthing her already because of these restrictions. It really p!sses me off, there's a national security alert on for crying out loud, what the hell do they expect! Take it out on the morons who carry out these attrocities.

No doubt airport staff and security personel are also feeling the backlash of the general public.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

The majority of the general publc are ( I hope) behind the security forces 100% and will realise that this has to be done for everybodies safety, and it makes me wonder how they would get by if we lived through something like ww2 with id cards, rationing and constant air attacks with thousands of people being klled every week, god forbid!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      The majority of the general publc are ( I hope) behind the security forces 100% and will realise that this has to be done for everybodies safety, and it makes me wonder how they would get by if we lived through something like ww2 with id cards, rationing and constant air attacks with thousands of people being klled every week, god forbid!
      Yeah, I'm sure you're right. The majority of people do understand why these measures are in place and accept them with the normal, 'we'll just have to make the best of it', British attitude.

Thankfully, it's the minority who think that they are the only people who are inconvenienced by these actions.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
      X