This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow airport.

Just watched a senior policeman tyring to justify why his armed police ran away today and left it to the public to arrest the muslim morons. If they cant handle the job at least arm the public 'cos an attack on Scotland shows how thick these failed "terrorists" are.

On the good side we got the fukirs and even better one is in PAIN, so round up the family and close friends and ship them to Gaza and let the burnt sh!t go crispy.

Police out, army & civy in, enuf of the PC cuffs and cosh.

Personally I think London & Glasgow are a response to decision to give Salmon Rushdie a knighthood.

Somebody should have thought about the consequences before agreeing to that - clearly no one had any common sense when that came up for consideration.
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Cash for honours?

Comment

Got to agree with you there, although why they bothered to put him out is beyond me, should've let him burn, it would have been cheaper on the tax payer for a start.

Now the NHS has to deal!

I wonder if this is some kind of protest against our new PM?
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Long way 'round
          Cash for honours?
          Crash for honours.....
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just announced on the news, the first local hero was a geezer named John Sweeton, while the airport security and the plod ran he and 5 others punched the failures to the floor even though they were wearing bomb belts and swinging bombs, these guys are heroes and need to be treated as such.

What the Scottish public needs is names, addresses, place of work and worship so we can keep the lid on this and focus control/reaction instead of the blind muslim hate shown after 911.

Comment

We have freedom of speech in this country(aledgedly) NOT freedom to blow up people who,s beliefs we disagree with, if these scum want to blow people up, why don't they fcuk off to there third world backward country of choice and do it there.

The more of each other they kill in the name of their god then the less of them there will be.

Vote me into government and I'll bring back hard labour and the death penalty!!
              Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                Got to agree with you there, although why they bothered to put him out is beyond me, should've let him burn, it would have been cheaper on the tax payer for a start.

Now the NHS has to deal!

I wonder if this is some kind of protest against our new PM?

We need to keep him alive BUT with minimum pain relief, he chose his life so let the crispy fukir boil & bubble for the next 50 years, FFS if he wants somebody to hose him down or burst his boils I am sure Paisley can provide more than one "nurse".

We need to see the back of his friends & family, Pakistan sounds nice.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                  We need to see the back of his friends & family, Pakistan sounds nice.
                  Ten to one his family will probably end up with some payout for emotional stress. It's the kind of p1ss take we usually see.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    Ten to one his family will probably end up with some payout for emotional stress. It's the kind of p1ss take we usually see.
                    Don't give them ideas, they night be reading this!
                    Rob

Comment

Well done to this guy at the airport. Wish more folk had his attitude.

Video interview with John Smeaton

Dave

Comment

Aint seen much of the "new" last couple of days, just the headlines before i left home, and there was me thinking it was the cops and security presonell that jumped on em, (silly me) pity the guys that did jump em did'nt beat em to death, if there so keen to see alah it's ok with me, they just said they used a jeep, i thiught it was an old shape paj wagon, still at least it was'nt a surf, No end to these nutters it seems, and why scotland???? i know there pi$$ed at the english,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          why scotland???? i know there pi$$ed at the english,
                          With the links between Scotland and NI there were no troubles related attacks in Scotland. I'm guessing would-be attackers would reckon that as we've never been through terror campaigns we would be under prepared for such an event and the public here may have less awareness than folk in London.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                            they just said they used a jeep, i thiught it was an old shape paj wagon, still at least it was'nt a surf,
                            It'll be another excuse to get 4x4s banned now. Welcome to the free world people, just make sure you got enough money to pay for it.
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
                              Well done to this guy at the airport. Wish more folk had his attitude.

Video interview with John Smeaton

Dave
                              now that lad should get a knighthood .
                              john smeaton if you ever read this , well done mate and i will buy you a pint anytime..
                              john....
                              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                              X