X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuldNick
    Slavery, middle east??

Too much PC speak here.

What we have is pure and simple religious bigotry taken to the extreme, Islam must be global without question, every body else is scum. It's that simple!

I agree there should NOT be reprisals but human nature aint like that and frankly if even one child had died in Glasgow airport Islam would end in Scotland within a year.

Now ask yourself this... Imagine being religous enuf to pray FIVE times a day wouldnt you support any means of promoting your faith? So what if a few infadels died. Strathclyde police announced that they would stop & search more BUT a senior muslim spokesman threatened against stopping his kind or there could be trouble FFS we need more input both ways but more than this we need the UK government to get off their lazy fat arses and stop being so fukin nice to murderers or anybody who is prepaired to commit crimes against the state.

Now go find any muslim who will stand up and name Bin Laden as a child/woman murderer, not one!
    Talking of bigotry...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Talking of bigotry...
      Was thinking the exact same me'sen. Guess which of our two posts he'll single out for his response.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
        Not a rant this time, just to clarify where I was coming from.

I only have hatred for those that want to come to this country to fullfill their 'religious destiny' by bombing us, those that come here to escape the law in their own country - to continue a life of crime here - by claiming he/she is persecuted in their own country if they stay there, and those who come here to get what they can off our all to easy system, before returning to their native land a lot wealthier than when they left it!!

I don't care if someone is black, white, yellow, Christian, Muslim, etc, etc, and have good friends from different cultural backgrounds. As long as when they do come here they accept our ways, are honest and pay there way, as opposed to wanting to blow us up or sponge off us, I have no problem! I am off to the UAE in a couple of weeks and me and the missus will respect what is required of us when we are there!

I agree with you that we should remain alert and vigilant, but our leaders need to be proactive and NOT reactive and like I said in my previous post, get rid of the Human Rights act and control who is allowed into the UK!!!

Finally, I agree with you about the food, curry rules!!

Cheers, Nick

P.S. With the Busa boys on a Kawasaki!!! What is the world coming to? Joking aside, I bet it was flippin' great though

Hi Nick

I cant agree more mate

The human rights act is a fekin farce I am not entitled to human rights because of my job !!

I am not entitled to a family life ( article 8) or any other form of human rights because of the job I am in!!!!!!!!!

But every other person who sets foot on "Brittish soil" is entitled.

I have been shot at Knifed, had bones broken but I am not allowed to stay at home with my family due to my job. Which requires me to move every 3 to 5 years regardless of my kids doing O grades or highers in school.

My current alternative is to sleep in the back of my Surf in a lay by cos I can't afford 2 houses and go home to visit my family on holidays and weekends !!!

I was better off as a lorry driver

But then I had imigrants cutting huge holes in me curtain sider and jumping onto the verge.

The bike weekend was wicked though
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Slavery, middle east??

Too much PC speak here.

What we have is pure and simple religious bigotry taken to the extreme, Islam must be global without question, every body else is scum. It's that simple!

I agree there should NOT be reprisals but human nature aint like that and frankly if even one child had died in Glasgow airport Islam would end in Scotland within a year.

Now ask yourself this... Imagine being religous enuf to pray FIVE times a day wouldnt you support any means of promoting your faith? So what if a few infadels died. Strathclyde police announced that they would stop & search more BUT a senior muslim spokesman threatened against stopping his kind or there could be trouble FFS we need more input both ways but more than this we need the UK government to get off their lazy fat arses and stop being so fukin nice to murderers or anybody who is prepaired to commit crimes against the state.

Now go find any muslim who will stand up and name Bin Laden as a child/woman murderer, not one!
          You are an idiot, nothing more, nothing less. I have muslim friends who denounce Bin Laden, and have given me a great insight into mosques, Imams and the Koran.

Do you know that the Koran is written to be spoken as verse, and that changing teh rhythm can change the context of the word? This also lends itself to the rhymes to be taken out of context. The translations then became very different to what was written 1500 years ago.

All any religion does, is try to guide people in the way they live, and to give them hope, that one day everything will be better.

You seem to focus you hatred on foreigners, I don't know why, but I guess where you live no white person is in jail for killing anyone. Have you such a short memory that you have forgotten about all the people the IRA killed in their quest for freedom.
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

From the top..

Sorry Chillit http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20...6323e80_1.html is simply NOT enuf and statements like "that those who seek to deliberately kill or maim innocent people are the enemies of all of us" are a bad attempt on political spin IE who are the "innocents"?

Yes Apache you are right regarding bigotry and you will find the "master faith" mission statemant on every radical website, go see for yourself there are plenty english speaking ones thet will chill your blood.

MattF...See above and a poor thread theft attempt even for your standards, must try harder!

onlynick why do I get the idea you are NOT an Aberdonian FFS are you even Scottish? NOBODY has the right to bomb my country nor my people and for you to defend even suppport these terrorists with some idiotic theory that somebody sang a fukin song too fast is a no brainer, hang on mibbi the polis could install metronomes in the mosque's and there would be $$$$ on earth, you thick git.

BTFW. The only same's between Ireland and the Lebanon are the Brits had no right and the jews have even less rights to Lebanon and Gaza BUT Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan are all poor excuses to bomb children going on holiday from Glasgow airport. Go do some Aberdeen history and look up the Wee Free's = evil christian radicals, kinda like the other mob today without Jeeps.

I do business with muslims every day, I wouldnt refer to them as friends but I could borrow 10G tomorrow from any of them without interest nor a payback time and they know I would do the same for them and have done, business is business and is part and parcel of muslim life, I like these guys and I like how they work even if it is defensive bordering on sneaky. I gave up religion 40 yeas ago, far to much hate in it for even me and I aint made my mind up yet if I want a god if I do it will not be somebody else's MASTER RACE god.

Harry Chreeshna, Gouranga. FFS I hope I got the tempo right?

Comment

From the top..

Sorry Chillit http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20...6323e80_1.html is simply NOT enuf and statements like "that those who seek to deliberately kill or maim innocent people are the enemies of all of us" are a bad attempt on political spin IE who are the "innocents"?

Yes Apache you are right regarding bigotry and you will find the "master faith" mission statemant on every radical website, go see for yourself there are plenty english speaking ones thet will chill your blood.

MattF...See above and a poor thread theft attempt even for your standards, must try harder!

onlynick why do I get the idea you are NOT an Aberdonian FFS are you even Scottish? NOBODY has the right to bomb my country nor my people and for you to defend even suppport these terrorists with some idiotic theory that somebody sang a fukin song too fast is a no brainer, hang on mibbi the polis could install metronomes in the mosque's and there would be $$$$ on earth, you thick git.

BTFW. The only same's between Ireland and the Lebanon are the Brits had no right and the jews have even less rights to Lebanon and Gaza BUT Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan are all poor excuses to bomb children going on holiday from Glasgow airport. Go do some Aberdeen history and look up the Wee Free's = evil christian radicals, kinda like the other mob today without Jeeps.

I do business with muslims every day, I wouldnt refer to them as friends but I could borrow 10G tomorrow from any of them without interest nor a payback time and they know I would do the same for them and have done, business is business and is part and parcel of muslim life, I like these guys and I like how they work even if it is defensive bordering on sneaky. I gave up religion 40 yeas ago, far to much hate in it for even me and I aint made my mind up yet if I want a god if I do it will not be somebody else's MASTER RACE god.

hehehe!!
              Excellent!

Comment

Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Don't need to try anything, you muppet. Thread theft, as you put it, involves deviating a thread from the subject on which it is based, or trying to take control of someone elses thread. If you want an exclusive thread that no-one can disagree with you upon, well, tough, you aren't going to get one on a public forum. Glad to see your sense of reason and common sense is still upon its usual level.

Oil is a p1ss poor excuse to bombard a whole country, but that didn't stop certain countries, did it.

Whatever you like mate. I honestly couldn't give a toss if you're married to one. You're still a bigoted, fascist plonker.

Comment

You are still an idiot.

1) Learn how to type and spell correctly.
                    2) Read posts properly, the point I was making was that most extremists, who claim that something is done is Gods name, extract religious passages, and use them out of context, to their own benefit.
                    3) Learn a little about other faiths before spouting off.
                    4) Act you age.
                    5) Just because you think you know something and you have a computer you think this gives you the right to be a bigot
                    6) Think a little about Israel and its creation.
                    7) Ask all you muslim freinds tomorrow how the current situation has affected them
                    8) You seem to be confused, why else contradict yourself.
                    9) Don't assume that you know anything about me.

Now go crawl back under whater ever stone you emerged from and leave us all in peace.
                    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Cheers for the "thread theft" explanation MuttF, your the man.

Yup I like conflict, thats the best bit of open forums and yes I am always right when the adversery is a hillbilly like yersell.

Fascist, who ME? Thats your fault that is!

Comment

1) Learn how to type and spell correctly.

Nope, real men dont type and I dont need to spel to get my point accross pretensious boy.

2) Read posts properly, the point I was making was that most extremists, who claim that something is done is Gods name, extract religious passages, and use them out of context, to their own benefit.

Mibbi thats what you meant but that AINT what you posted (some $$$$e about tempo?)

3) Learn a little about other faiths before spouting off.

Ok all terrorists aint muslim

4) Act you age.

See 1.

5) Just because you think you know something and you have a computer you think this gives you the right to be a bigot

Like I said, I dont have a religion so how can I be a fukin bigot, cant you read?

6) Think a little about Israel and its creation.

Mmmm... After the 2nd world war nobody wanted the jews so we gave them to the arabs?

7) Ask all you muslim freinds tomorrow how the current situation has affected them

Dont need to, I know exactly how they feel, now you go talk to your chanting maddie's.

8) You seem to be confused, why else contradict yourself.

Did I? Must have missed that bit, Bite me!

9) Don't assume that you know anything about me.

You wrote that post. I rekon both Scots and muslims have assumed already!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Like I said, I dont have a religion so how can I be a fukin bigot, cant you read?
                            I was intending to ignore your further trolling Lyall, as you really are nothing more than such. However, do not correct someones use of the English language unless you at least have the most basic understanding of what the word means. Bigot has far more than one meaning, and more than one context that it can be used within.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              Anyone?
                              No thanks. lost my apetite, all of a sudden...
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                                Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X