Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member, I have arived

hi guys & gals

I am penquin son of sumo and I bring with me the next generation of surfers and were here to learn from the best of the best (or so Im told)
    penquin
    Attached Files
    [COLOR=red][SIZE=7]warning[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]incoming next generation[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

'When you can snatch these 2 bags of dust from my boot, without me noticing, you will have learned the secret Greenhopper!'
    ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Hi Penguin!! welcome aboard!

Hows Suzi?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Penquin
        hi guys & gals

I am penquin son of sumo and I bring with me the next generation of surfers and were here to learn from the best of the best (or so Im told)
        penquin

Hi Gareth, sorry to hear that your son of Sumo, alas we cannot choose our parents. Make do with what you have, leaving home is not to far away, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
        As for learning from the best of the rest, well you will first need to master the art of gof gliht smashing, its an ancient art. Once mastered you will be ready for the real deal.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Ahh yes, welcome indeed young fellow me lad! If my memory serves me correctly, you had the (mis)fortune to be my passenger on my initiation run at Norfolk!

I can easily see how you were inspired by my precision driving skills and startling impression of "The Red October" towards the end of the day.

Anyway, if there's a youngster coming in at one end, there should be an old-timer going out the other....who's the oldest on here?!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Robster; 17 February 2004, 01:34.
          Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          "You Sir are drunk!"
          "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<<<< Not me.

Comment

hi guys & gals

penquin

Hi penquin , lots of trees at langdale, tell your dad to come back in Autumn & you'll fall down with the leaves
              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

hi guys & gals

penquin
                Hi Penquin .
                Do you know Batman personally ? I am a big fan of his . I enjoy his films . Do you really eat those raw fish in the film ?

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

hwos suzy

Originally posted by Linda
                  Hi Penguin!! welcome aboard!

Hows Suzi?

come on sholy you remember that suzy my dad kild at the pit
                  [COLOR=red][SIZE=7]warning[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]incoming next generation[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Comment

batman

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                    Hi Penquin .
                    Do you know Batman personally ? I am a big fan of his . I enjoy his films . Do you really eat those raw fish in the film ?

Rick
                    not rerly but we did have a nise robbin piy

Comment

come on sholy you remember that suzy my dad kild at the pit
                      Err... wasn't it yr mum wot kild her- wondered if you'd fixed her yet?
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Err... wasn't it yr mum wot kild her- wondered if you'd fixed her yet?
                        check that "hip wid da kids" spelling!... gonna start texting toon!

gr8 m8!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                          check that "hip wid da kids" spelling!... gonna start texting toon!

gr8 m8!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X