Pass the vaseline & brace yourself !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass the vaseline & brace yourself !

Remember the 'Pay-as-you-go' road charge plan ?

Well the demonic architect of that is now chancellor - Alistair (he isn't our) Darling

Why do I get the feeling that no matter what we drive, we will be presented with a red hot poker ?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Apparently the trick is to stick in cold end first, so you burn your hand trying to remove it...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Why do I get the feeling that no matter what we drive, we will be presented with a red hot poker ?
      I'm sure I'm not the only one that now has the motto of if they try to shaft us for one more thing, they're gonna' be bearing that red hot poker themselves, in their privates with a sharp twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        Apparently the trick is to stick in cold end first, so you burn your hand trying to remove it...
        Well he's a politician, so he's thick enough to even shove it up his own - damn I must stop this wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          I'm sure I'm not the only one that now has the motto of if they try to shaft us for one more thing, they're gonna' be bearing that red hot poker themselves, in their privates with a sharp twist.
          In that case forget the poker, ram the fireplace up there

Hows that for an ingle nook?

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            In that case forget the poker, ram the fireplace up there

Hows that for an ingle nook?
            forget the poker and the fireplace,ram the fu****g house up his ar$e
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Every vehicle would have a black box to allow a satellite system to track their journey,
              MINE WONT!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

and of course, remember the "LEZ" starting next year in london... all pickup drivers will be affected and i'd check your documents as "motor caravans" are affected too!!

don't wanna pay £100 a day just to drive to the big smoke!!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I always use the TRAIN its easier. Manchester is next to be hit with Road Tolls
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    Every vehicle would have a black box to allow a satellite system to track their journey,
                    MINE WONT!
                    Mine will, but it will have been treated to 3 seconds in the microwave FIRST!
                    Andrew

1994 4-runner 3.0TD

Comment

Will the box survive a good dunking?........like this........
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I will be a good boy and make or buy a box for it so that it's protected

Sitting in a nice heavy duty lead box it should be safe as houses protected from all those nasty poluting radio waves, you know the type, them that come down from orrible satellites etc

Comment

Working...
                        X