@ Magnum Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Magnum Force

Hi Phil, just like to say thanks for the alloys, tyres and exhaust. I'm well chuffed and that's an understatement. The wagon was there waiting for me at exactly 7 o'clock and I wasn't even late for work after picking them up!

I've been polishing the alloys in the garage and have even given the tyres a polish (yeah, sad, I know)!

Unfortunately it's still p!ssing down so I haven't got them on yet, soon as there's a break in the weather I'll have them fitted.

Will post some pics when they're on. Thanks again mate for all the gear and arranging for it to be delivered.

Jim.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Hi Phil, just like to say thanks for the alloys, tyres and exhaust. I'm well chuffed and that's an understatement. The wagon was there waiting for me at exactly 7 o'clock and I wasn't even late for work after picking them up!

I've been polishing the alloys in the garage and have even given the tyres a polish (yeah, sad, I know)!

Unfortunately it's still p!ssing down so I haven't got them on yet, soon as there's a break in the weather I'll have them fitted.

Will post some pics when they're on. Thanks again mate for all the gear and arranging for it to be delivered.

Jim.

My pleasure Jim, as i said the other day, iff ya cant help a fellow surfer out theres something wrong. Awate the pics mate

Comment

Working...
    X