Cowm Quarry pics from yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres a few more pics

Just had these mailed over to me....should have some more in the next day or so
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
      i dont feel so brave now lol
      john
      I am not the only one then that takes pics of floods while drivin? mind you mine looks like puddle next to them pics.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

lovin' this pic.

how deep was the hole you had the nearside front in????

sorry to see the rangie had an incident, but chuffed to bits that you managed to get him back on all 4 wheels, would have been a complicated recovery. nice one guys.

hope the carpets stink
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Still cant get the truck started, alam is playing up, as soon as thats off she should go. Everything was working great on the truck. It was all my doing. I was in the wrong drive when i went into the water for the last time. I was in high 4 WD and not Low 4 WD, so as soon as the going got hard it stopped. Then the water came in. BUt all in a days play for a silly bugger. Here r some of my pics.
          Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 26 June 2007, 09:29.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

So after fitting a snorkel you still need to waterproof the electrics!!

wish i could have been there with you guys to test my snorkel out, having said that i did try it out while helping others in the floods last night...
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Nice pics Chris, glad to hear it`s just your alarm and not engine.
              cheers,