• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh the DC

brings back a few memories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauEh...elated&search=

cheers scottty

Watching glastonbury at the mo ........Brings back memorys of when i went in '92
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

How bad is Brit music right now, been "watchin" some Glastonbury and we have nothing new to offer exept more Oasis type badly done beatles.

OK apart from Germany's Ramstein the EU has nowt yet America can produce ground breaking music every day, did anybody catch that $$$$ TV Jonathan Ross tonight with Iggy & the stoogies? Superb!

Seen ACDC live three times, form the early days in the Marquee to the last world tour 5 years ago and they still rock like no other band can, it's a fukin disgrace that they aint been knighted, OI Gordon (traitor) Brown nows your chance to get one past the Scot's parli for a change ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
        How bad is Brit music right now, been "watchin" some Glastonbury and we have nothing new to offer exept more Oasis type badly done beatles.

OK apart from Germany's Ramstein the EU has nowt yet America can produce ground breaking music every day, did anybody catch that $$$$ TV Jonathan Ross tonight with Iggy & the stoogies? Superb!

Seen ACDC live three times, form the early days in the Marquee to the last world tour 5 years ago and they still rock like no other band can, it's a fukin disgrace that they aint been knighted, OI Gordon (traitor) Brown nows your chance to get one past the Scot's parli for a change ;-)
        agree, agree,

heres me thinkin you were full of shate as well,

at least you know somthing about music

keep yur pekker up

scotty

Comment

How good is Angus, even Hendrix wasnt that clean nor precise.

Makes you proud to be Scottish.

Comment

Well at least the lead singer, Brian Johnson, is a Geordie.

He only lived a couple of miles away from me in Whickham and I had the pleasure of seeing him perform live in a few of the local clubs before he joined AC/DC. Also remember him being in the group 'Geordie' in the early 70's.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Good as Brian Johnson is, the band was never the same after Bon Scot died, and as far as I'm concerned, "back in Black" was their last good album.
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                Good as Brian Johnson is, the band was never the same after Bon Scot died, and as far as I'm concerned, "back in Black" was their last good album.
                Yeah, feel that I have to agree with that but Brian was a pretty good replacement.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                  Yeah, feel that I have to agree with that but Brian was a pretty good replacement.
                  Agree 100%. Take Mercury out of Queen = no band.

ACDC were strong enuf to carry on and having heard both singers live (if you know what I mean) Brian is as good if not better, although Angus is the dugs baws and the band knows it.

Comment

i agree. our brit stuff dont do it for me either. ramstein are good. ich will... but ive not heard much.

alice in chains are/were good..and for some reason i cant rememeber any names of others

i like ac/dc
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thats because all the kids want to do now is "rap" basically cos they can do it with little or no TALENT!

It takes talent, comittment, practice, dedication etc. to become a musition/singer-songwriter and 99% of the kids today are just plain lazy.
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

too many $$$$py shows to put together bands to s$$$$e off money from kiddies and too many cover songs from unknowns
                        Gaz

Comment

caught my 14 year old downloading tunes earlier this evening.......ac/dc,led zepp,def lep and thin lizzy....he rocks

mine you he still listens to all the new cr@p as well.
                          john
                          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                            Thats because all the kids want to do now is "rap" = no TALENT!
                            99% of the kids today are just plain lazy.
                            Ya need to been on Drugs to listen to that Cra9

There's always a Payback .... Ya just wouldn't see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                            X