• Show
Clear All

you should be called scrooge ya bass

ge the wain a free movie furfecksake

soon

chers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
      Oops forgot. Up north dont have movies and Larkhall still has the piano player
      doin the sash.
      piano player, whens the last time you were in larkhaw

we've got it on the juke box now

scotty

Comment

We have a travelling cinema !! it comes round about 3 times a year cos the nearest is 200 mile round trip!!!!

Oh and the shreck thingy the kids watched the old one on the telly again and again and again and........................... .............................. ....................... oh god Shreck please nooooooooooooooooooooo.

www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
          We have a travelling cinema !! it comes round about 3 times a year cos the nearest is 200 mile round trip!!!!

Oh and the shreck thingy the kids watched the old one on the telly again and again and again and........................... .............................. ....................... oh god Shreck please nooooooooooooooooooooo.

well if you can figure out how to downlod it

your going to be the bee's, with the kids are you not.

that and the fact that you will have to watch it for the next 8 months solid

cheeers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
            piano player, whens the last time you were in larkhaw

we've got it on the juke box now

scotty
            I'll have you fekin know I WAS in Larkhaw last weekend fur a swally at the sports centre, nae flute band just pipers.

Comment

"We have a travelling cinema"

Do you grow your own or does the postman deliver?

Make mine a pint of grouse.

Comment

pm me your address and ill post you a ready made dvd (doovd) with it already converted and you will be able to watch it on your nomal dvd doovd player. i dont have any foovds so ill have to chore some off the bloke in the nexgt building. he is alright, he got me some to copy for him. just pm me your address and you will recieve
                Last edited by dieselboy; 23 June 2007, 18:48. Reason: note to self: do not use internet whilst under the influence.. 3 points & £60 fine
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

tonys next post will be oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh my aching heed!
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i think i was a little drunk. lol
                    they must have thought it would be fun to pick a fight or something, silly people.
                    ive been up since 9 too, got a rad cap, and fixed my mates vw transporter.

oh, and the link to shrek on google video wont work - its been removed hehe
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

dam, if only I'd read this thread earlier. Went to see Shrek 3 at the cinema on saturday night. Was funny though
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

He's a knock off Nigel, a knock off Nigel...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                        X