Got an interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    They are planning to send me to Porton Down, so not even any flying stuff to play with! Thats all up the road at Boscombe.

My interview? Dunno yet. I'm gonna ring the chap this afternoon now I know when I'm free. Probably 2nd week July by the look of things.
    Porton Down........don't go there .........boscombe is ok though
    It's not that bad living on the plain ......Except when the military start playing at 23.00

good luck andy ......hope it's what you are looking for
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Fingers crossed...
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Good luck mate.......you dont want to move south thats where all the weird people live

Comment

Can any one recommend a garage in Worcesterhire to service my 1997 3.0L Surf? I am hoping Apache can come up with an answer. Thanks.

Comment

andy best of luck mate.and when you do get your shed ill be first in line for a nice green led scanner please.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
              andy best of luck mate.and when you do get your shed ill be first in line for a nice green led scanner please.

Err, I'm first!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Err, I'm first!
                hehehe.i know.got you though didnt it.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Chap rang me tonight (military EMC testing), tells me my CV has landed on his desk, and people with my level of pan-forces military experience dont grow on trees and would I like to go for a chat?

I said, "yes, oh yes!!"

I have a year and a half to go before my current employer forces me to relocate south, or deems me to have resigned.

Keep your fingers crossed for me folks!
                  Good luck an theyse crossed for ya.
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01
                    Can any one recommend a garage in Worcesterhire to service my 1997 3.0L Surf? I am hoping Apache can come up with an answer. Thanks.
                    The more complex stuff & MOTs I get Tony N to do. The easier stuff I do myself or muddle through with mates help.

Most servicing jobs are pretty straightforward, and there's loads of room to work. Plenty of 'how to's' on here as well.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                    X