• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    Jonah you can Gee up Pops to come along thats your job
    The beastie is on the mend

cheeky buggers
    why gee me up boys WE wanna come please
    so where, when and how much, wot to bring!!!!!!!

wagons roll
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

I have two weeks off in aug so just gonna check with the SPO ( surfing permission officer) whether i can have a weekend permit to be allowed out.

Its a bit of a trek for us so I dont think kids and missus will want to come.

Will get back to you soon
      Attached Files
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

It has been decided with some thought that it would not be fair to charge the youngsters for this event so dont leave them at home....I am trying to see if we can get a paddling pool organised for them (weather permitting) and we may also be organising a Raffle....We are also trying to get one of the banners to tie to the wall outside to make life easier

The place is easy to find its between Biggleswade and Sandy on the A1 next to the village of Beeston on the southbound carrigeway in the first layby just south of Beeston opposite Grizzlies Transport cafe. If you go past the Weigh bridge on the Northbound you have passed it. The house is called
        TYE COTTAGE it has a white wall with large gates.Attached are two close up maps on one map you will see The Buttery beside the A1 that is a large white house with garden ornaments outside at the start of the layby you the go too the other end of the layby where the wall is and we are there....
        Attached Files
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Camp out

Mark,

is there anything you need specifically for the BBQ? Will bring many sherberts and much dead animal..... Anything else?
          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

weekend

Just signed up to this site

sounds like a top idea would love to join you on the saturday for a beer and bbq might some other owners just have to get it cleared with senoir management.

look foward to meeting you all.

Phil
            Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jonah

is there anything you need specifically for the BBQ? Will bring many sherberts and much dead animal..... Anything else?

What ever you wish to bring along thats up yo you all input will be gratefully received.
              However i cannot provide any happy juice but i will sort out some tea and coffee for those that do not par take in the evil but wonderfull stuff..

The BBQ will cook a large amount as it is a JCB bucket big enough to do a whole pig on.....

Comment

camping

would love to come
                2 adults and 2 kiddie's.Dont mind bringing some food for the
                barby as we dont eat meat.
                can you give me the details of payment and address and anything else we need to know.
                thanks
                Nigel and Sharon

Comment

ok... good old me has lost track of this again!... i'm definately coming... will bring beer, tent, myself, change of undies and some money... will pay you on the day... i know there was a PM about it but i'm as organised as a... um, disorganised thing!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OK the mrs has just ok'd the show weekend,so Mark book us a pitch if there is any left,just me and the wife and the 2 kids...oh and 1surf and 1 suzi...its PLAYTIME.

sumo.
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Me and Tam will be camping at the show ground ,as trying to sell knickers again !

Rick
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                        Me and Tam will be camping at the show ground ,as trying to sell knickers again !

Rick
                        Hope you 2 will make it to the BBQ and Tam dont forget its Ricks turn to DRIVE...

sumo.

ps no soup for penquin

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          Hope you 2 will make it to the BBQ and Tam dont forget its Ricks turn to DRIVE...

sumo.

ps no soup for penquin
                          I do the driving , I tow the trailer . Then I do the drinking !

Rick

PS I will have the soup this time
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

[QUOTE=mark g8awo]So far i have

Jotto.....
                            Dabigman
                            Linda/Tony
                            Mick B
                            Ems & Jim
                            Derek TM
                            Bruce
                            Greenman
                            Koi & Julie
                            Kazam
                            4 Runner
                            Journeyer10
                            pops
                            big Jonah
                            THE SUMO ROADSHOW..,
                            ME,WIFE,2MUD MAGNETS, 1SURF & 1 SUZI

Comment

Just to reclarify where the site is for those who are not sure We will be on the A1 on the Southbound carrigeway between Sandy and Biggleswade the first layby as you leave seddington opposite the transport cafe which is on the back of a lorry trailor in a portacabin and watch for the speed cameras through seddington they are live..

And if you are travelling through or stopping elsewhere please come and say hello

If anybody wishes to bring some scoff along please do i shall be getting in some sausages burgers chicken bits and some salad bits tea coffee. I might be able to persuade she who must be obeyed to make kebabs. If theres anything else let me know!

Unfortunatly i can not provide happy juice thats down to you
                              Last edited by mark g8awo; 30 July 2004, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                                Just to reclarify where the site is for those who are not sure We will be on the A1 on the Southbound carrigeway between Sandy and Biggleswade the first layby as you leave seddington opposite the transport cafe which is on the back of a lorry trailor in a portacabin and watch for the speed cameras through seddington they are live..

And if you are travelling through or stopping elsewhere please come and say hello

If anybody wishes to bring some scoff along please do i shall be getting in some sausages burgers chicken bits and some salad bits tea coffee. I might be able to persuade she who must be obeyed to make kebabs. If theres anything else let me know!

Unfortunatly i can not provide happy juice thats down to you
                                http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...p.x=188&up.y=7
                                Put a cross roughly where it is please Mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X