Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAZMAN
    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...p.x=188&up.y=7
    Put a cross roughly where it is please Mark.

If you look on that map you will see a symbol of a phone in a lay by.... It is opposite there on the southbound carrigeway.. The large house at the start of the lay by is selling large garden water ornaments out the front..
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Ok so call me stupid (now theres an opening for abuse) but thick little ole me just read (I can you know) the show booking form and cant deside wot to do.......should I get a weekend pass or pay on the day??????? If I pay on the day can I park behind the club stand or will I get stuffed in a carpark miles away from the action.
      there is a reason behind this and that is...........Just in case any of you folk dont want to take your surf round the offroad coures I will offer the use of my old girl so long as I at least accompany you round. (I wil sit in the back if I have to) If you have no offroad experience then I will give instruction( in a loud and clear way in words of 1 sylable and in blocks of 4 letters) but you willdo the driving.
      If its anything like Trentham/beauluie it will be a case of follow the leader but its all good fun...Oh yeah you will have to stump up the £5.00 course fee (I aint that rich or stooooopid) Any financial remuniation I get for my sevices as guide and mentor will go towards my therapy for post traumatic novice offroad driver twitch after that wots left will go into the forum coffers.

sumo.

p.s. you will need a full driving licence......and my motor is manual
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Ok so call me stupid (now theres an opening for abuse) but thick little ole me just read (I can you know) the show booking form and cant deside wot to do.......should I get a weekend pass or pay on the day??????? If I pay on the day can I park behind the club stand or will I get stuffed in a carpark miles away from the action.
        there is a reason behind this and that is...........Just in case any of you folk dont want to take your surf round the offroad coures I will offer the use of my old girl so long as I at least accompany you round. (I wil sit in the back if I have to) If you have no offroad experience then I will give instruction( in a loud and clear way in words of 1 sylable and in blocks of 4 letters) but you willdo the driving.
        If its anything like Trentham/beauluie it will be a case of follow the leader but its all good fun...Oh yeah you will have to stump up the £5.00 course fee (I aint that rich or stooooopid) Any financial remuniation I get for my sevices as guide and mentor will go towards my therapy for post traumatic novice offroad driver twitch after that wots left will go into the forum coffers.

sumo.

p.s. you will need a full driving licence......and my motor is manual
        This is an offer NOT to be missed... SUMO is the BEST teacher!!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

BAGGSY FIRST GO .

Now Rick you must remember I like to roll vehicle first time out . Is the offer still there ?

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            BAGGSY FIRST GO .

Now Rick you must remember I like to roll vehicle first time out . Is the offer still there ?

Rick
            Of course it is Rick but YOU MUST DRESS FOR THE OCCASION

sumo

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              So far i have

Jotto.....
              Dabigman
              Linda/Tony
              Mick B
              Ems & Jim
              Derek TM
              Bruce
              Greenman
              Koi & Julie
              Kazam
              4 Runner
              Journeyer10
              pops
              big Jonah
              If there is any more let me know.
              I am asking for £10 a head but dont forget this is going to the BBQ and the forum your camping is free or if you wish to bunk down in the truck thats fine.

Please PM me for details and i would like to get some deposits in to help pay for the supplies..

The show is on the Saturday and Sunday I am proposing the BBQ for the Saturday so we can all have a drink and unwind..

How about a mass invasion into the event on Sunday its up to you guys or even on Saturday and maybe a trip to Devils pit on Sunday or find some lanes to attack.....
              What's the plan then? Sat/Sun or both days for the show? Did someone mention a club stand? When do I send the money Mark?

So many questions.....
              I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jonah
                What's the plan then? Sat/Sun or both days for the show? Did someone mention a club stand? When do I send the money Mark?

So many questions.....

Keep hold of your hard earned readies untill you see me now it will be easier..

I will be sparking up on Saturday evening so you all can have a drink and not worry about having to drive and we get to watch the airshow over the fields.

The rest is up to you guys Ive done my bit

Comment

Ok then as its getting close to the day, what time on Saturday can we start arriving at your Mums house,(bearing in mind that if we want to get to the show for opening time and want to pitch tents before we go).

If the sumo road show gets there for 8am (yes it will take us 2 hrs to put up the tent) are we in for a warm welcome and a cup of tea or will Mater show us the shotgun and set the dogs on us.

sumo.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    al[/SIZE]

Oi stupid , get a day pass and yes you can come and park along side the stand and go off and play. See my new post.
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Had a word with Mater tonight If some of you wish to turn up on Friday you may....... I shall be up there Early evening with my tribe and i have negotiated with Nigel the use of a banner to tie to the wall so Messer Sumo should be able to find us ( you know take these big boys out of there trucks and they get lost very easily.obviously its his comfort blanket)

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                        Had a word with Mater tonight If some of you wish to turn up on Friday you may....... I shall be up there Early evening with my tribe and i have negotiated with Nigel the use of a banner to tie to the wall so Messer Sumo should be able to find us ( you know take these big boys out of there trucks and they get lost very easily.obviously its his comfort blanket)
                        Too right it is m8,with a comfort zone the size of my 95XF I feel very safe.....

sumo.

Comment

Right Guys went to matters last night for you all If you look for the Lay-by with the SOS phone in it on the Southbound A1 between Sandy and Biggleswade you will not go wrong it is the entrance with the large wrought iron gates.....

A word of warning for you the gates be closed over night you will be able to get out but not in they are electric gates and no Parker does not bring you Tea in bed in the morning.....

Comment

Mark, what time do the gates close?

I'm thinking of coming straight up from work on Friday, so wouldn't be there till late.
                            I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

is there any camping space left at you mums mark? as i may be able to make the weekend if all goes to plan

Comment

Originally posted by Lickit
                                is there any camping space left at you mums mark? as i may be able to make the weekend if all goes to plan
                                I cant see it being a problem at the moment.....

I shall get the gates kept open for as long as i can but if they are closed just ring the bell and we will get them open..

For the overnighters on Friday we could organise a Pizza or something...
                                Last edited by mark g8awo; 19 August 2004, 17:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X