Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, I'll be staying in Bedford.

Comment

Yeah - we'll come for the day out and the BBQ but we wont be able to stay coz of the dawgs

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

The boss says yes

I have'nt asked her yet but she who must be obeyed will say yes I'm sure.
        See ya there Linda. xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          I have'nt asked her yet but she who must be obeyed will say yes I'm sure.
          See ya there Linda. xxxxx
          Hehe - that mean the truck is fixed m8??? Be good to see you and Sue again. PM or email if you fancy a run out sooner. We're at home 1st, 4th, 5th 6th June, or any weekend...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
            Ive just been looking @ the web site for the show it looks like we shall be watching a vintage air show in the evening whilst cremating some burgers....

Having watched some bank holiday shows in the past they are not to bad

http://www.national4x4show.com/

Well folks..just looked on the website and just might be attending...got two weeks off work in august..but might be going to Budapest,Berlin or Prague for holiday with local drinking mates....so still need to sort all this out!
            Gaz

Comment

She who must be obeyed is ordering me to move heaven and earth to be able to come and play. Which means her car has got to be fixed, (no worries). can I bring my unguided missile?
              regards
              Mike
              You Know the rules There are no rules

Comment

I'm working on the sunday at Bognor Regis so sorry guys - but have a good one
                Dave

Comment

may i ask who's organising this one? the boss and me have not been out for ages.

wots the deal? please make us
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    may i ask who's organising this one? the boss and me have not been out for ages.

wots the deal? please make us

ME ME ME ME

Of course yourself and Terry are more than welcome we need a cabaret act...

Only joking but the more the merrier.

I am also looking for some ideas as to what food people want and numbers of people who wish to come along even if its only for the BBQ

If anybody wishes to bring some bits and pieces up to BBQ by all means do so.
                    Last edited by mark g8awo; 25 June 2004, 20:59.
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Yo mark g8awo, Just starting a new job this coming Monday, so me and't wife's attendance now in doubt

Will try to confirm later.

Derek

Comment

We possibly have our star attraction turning up now...

The legendary Pops so we need a load of wet sponges to knock him off the pole into the slurry pit...Only joking Terry we do hope you can make it, would be lovely to see you again.

I have received some cheques so far these have not been cashed as yet and will stay that way, well sort the funds out on the day now after we have added all the out goings up
                        A map is being sorted out to get posted but dont worry guys its not hard to find.Its about five minutes drive away from the show off the A1 near to the Tranny cafe Grizzlies. If it is possible can we use the banners from the uxbridge show to put up outside so nobody can go wrong,mind you with Surfs parked how can we miss.

Please bring your own falling over juice, I will try to get some soft drinks for kids, There will be some tea and coffee on site.

Any more ideas would be appreciated!

And Terry the boys will be round to make sure you come

Comment

Room for one more?

I have secured a campsite for us to use in August for a social event near to the site at shuttleworth in Beds. If you are interested in staying over for a night close to the venue where we will also be organising a BBQ to make a nice way to make new friends from the forum.

I will be asking for a small deposit (non returnable )to secure a place to camp this will be going to fund the BBQ and all the profits that we make from this campout go towards funds to help Andy and Nigel fund this wonderful forum (notice the creeping)

The campsite is being donated free of charge but i will be making a gesture to my mother to thank her for the use of the garden.As a kind thought she has said that she will be able to provide us with a Tea urn and i am proposing to get some tea and coffee in so we can all have something warm to drink. There will also be a Potaloo on site as well

Pitches will be limited as it is not a large field so i will need to get a list together fairly quickly to arrange things.
                          The three main things i have been asked to point out are

1 No animals please (they are cat lovers)

2 No drunkeness behaviour

3 We clean the field up before we leave

I know i am putting this post in early but i would like to get the ball rolling as soon as possible so you have something to look forward to.

I shall be liasing with Nigel and Andy to ensure that this is a success

So who`s up for it then?

http://www.national4x4show.com/
                          The beastie is on the mend, so is there room for a few more happy campers? Me for defs, probably the missus and first born as well.
                          I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

We possibly have our star attraction turning up now...

The legendary Pops so we need a load of wet sponges to knock him off the pole into the slurry pit...Only joking SURF OWNERS COULD NOT HIT A BARN DOOR AT 10 PACES SO NO WORRIES THERE (if my eyesight is anything to go by) Terry we do hope you can make it, would be lovely to see you again.( and the witch said its TERRIE not TERRY (few sponges coming your way)

I have received some cheques so far these have not been cashed as yet and will stay that way, well sort the funds out on the day now after we have added all the out goings up
                            A map is being sorted out to get posted but dont worry guys its not hard to find.Its about five minutes drive away from the show off the A1 near to the Tranny cafe Grizzlies. If it is possible can we use the banners from the uxbridge show to put up outside so nobody can go wrong,mind you with Surfs parked how can we miss.

Please bring your own falling over juice, I will try to get some soft drinks for kids, There will be some tea and coffee on site.

Any more ideas would be appreciated!

And Terry the boys will be round to make sure you come
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jonah
                              The beastie is on the mend, so is there room for a few more happy campers? Me for defs, probably the missus and first born as well.

Jonah you can Gee up Pops to come along thats your job

Comment

Will do, count me in!
                                I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Working...
                                X