wasted resources or not you say ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasted resources or not you say ???

hi near where i work they had a tax evasion cam on the road all day. this i say i agree with i pay road tax so everone else has too, but this camera had a man in a car watching the camera for safety i suppose. how much does that cost . but this is where it gets sticky the man had 2 police officers in a van watching his back from agrresive drivers . couldent thsy be best used else where ???????/
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Originally posted by stimpy30
    hi near where i work they had a tax evasion cam on the road all day. this i say i agree with i pay road tax so everone else has too, but this camera had a man in a car watching the camera for safety i suppose. how much does that cost . but this is where it gets sticky the man had 2 police officers in a van watching his back from agrresive drivers . couldent thsy be best used else where ???????/
    DVLA tax cams / vans out up here every day, never any plod, just the driver.

Like what we were talking about on the "sticky plates" thread, these camera's dont just check your tax the do MOT & insurance anaw so expect one on every street soon.

Comment

Great! The scumbags deserve everything they get!

if you've ever been in an accident involving an uninsured driver you'd know.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The number of times I've driven North to south of UK and never seen a Polis car. They are all tied to their f desks in red tape.

Feking speed cameras now Tony Hancock cant even be shown advertising $$$$$$ eggs the worlds f'd.
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
        X