this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weekend

This weekend was spent replacing the radiator and fitting some 3" rad drob brackets! note to self do not jet wash this one!!! its not a hard job just very awkward my arms are cut to bits. however it is all in and seems to be working ok The drop brackets make removing the air lock`s far more simple!!

nice one ross, hope you got l.a supertrux to send the out f.o.c for you bud.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Hey Ross! are you getting ya name down for Shottle in July mate??

Comment

LA supertrux were not great to be honest!! I know they sponsor the site and all so this is just my experience. I found they were not that helpful did not know anything about what was needed. Thought they would be $$$$ hot on that sort of stuff. They did say if I brought it down they would take a look "if they had time". In there defence the owner was away on holiday so I dealt with the tech guy. You would have thought when having a body lift done by them they would sort everything out! But hey it was done in 2005. I ended up getting the brackets from the 4crawler web site.

Anyhow cheers for the info and help with that Andy.

Not to sure about the July meet just yet I have a weekend in Bala Wales next weekend I want to get out the way first. I think there are spaces still free for that if you fancy!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
          LA supertrux were not great to be honest!! I know they sponsor the site and all so this is just my experience. I found they were not that helpful did not know anything about what was needed. Thought they would be $$$$ hot on that sort of stuff. They did say if I brought it down they would take a look "if they had time". In there defence the owner was away on holiday so I dealt with the tech guy. You would have thought when having a body lift done by them they would sort everything out! But hey it was done in 2005. I ended up getting the brackets from the 4crawler web site.

Anyhow cheers for the info and help with that Andy.

Not to sure about the July meet just yet I have a weekend in Bala Wales next weekend I want to get out the way first. I think there are spaces still free for that if you fancy!
          Got a few booked in Ross, ill end up in divorce court if i take the $$$$ to much,
          see how ya go mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler

Weekend AFTER next I hope!!!

30th?
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

yeah the 30th i know what i'm on about!

Comment

Working...
              X