At the car wash - da da de de de da

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the car wash - da da de de de da

Went to the local IMO carwash today to see if they could accomadate my Surf. "No problem" - almost made it in, but told to abort at the last minute. " Yer tyres are toooooo wide mate " ( 265's ). Just as well I bought myself a new Dirty Devil power washer recently!

oh

you dirty devil you lol
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by gillms
      Went to the local IMO carwash today to see if they could accomadate my Surf. "No problem" - almost made it in, but told to abort at the last minute. " Yer tyres are toooooo wide mate " ( 265's ). Just as well I bought myself a new Dirty Devil power washer recently!
      I can make it through the IMO in Bedford and in Trowbridge. The whole carwash thing stopped half way through once at Trowbridge - the runner things on the floor gave up trying to push my tyres through the narrow guides. Still made it through tho
      I usually go to the one in Bedford after Devil's Pit - oh how they love me

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        I can make it through the IMO in Bedford and in Trowbridge. The whole carwash thing stopped half way through once at Trowbridge - the runner things on the floor gave up trying to push my tyres through the narrow guides. Still made it through tho
        I usually go to the one in Bedford after Devil's Pit - oh how they love me
        Ive had fun with the guys there too !

The sign outside says 255 Max tyre size , but I went in anyway , jammed up the tracks halfway through , and some poor chap came in to try to give me a nudge through ! poor chap got soaked when i put it in drive to give him a hand !
        http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X