Rtts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rtts

I will be getting a menu at the end of next week for the Saturday evening meal for the RTTS.I know its early but they have changed their menu's and have a differant one each week so they are gonna do a menu specially for us.
    I will get it posted up asap but i will need people's choices by the 3rd week of August apart from woodzie and anyone who doesn't know till the last min if they are coming so that the landlord has chance to get things ordered before hand like last year.
    Thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Wots the dates for this as interested but August busy 28th july -aug 11th turkey scuba diving and august bank holiday weekend is the Avalanche Forum offroad campout weekend so hope this is not same dates
    Last edited by pops; 17 June 2007, 16:19.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      Wots the dates for this as interested but August busy 228th july -aug 11th turkey scuba diving and august bank holiday weekend is the Avalanche Forum offroad campout weekend so hope this is not same dates

wow gonna be a long month for you
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        wow gonna be a long month for you
        well theres an IOTW nomination
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          Wots the dates for this as interested but August busy 28th july -aug 11th turkey scuba diving and august bank holiday weekend is the Avalanche Forum offroad campout weekend so hope this is not same dates

7/8/9 September. The run down is Friday 7th. Last year the 1st meet was at Basingstoke, then Countess, then Exeter. Hopefully this year some more northern folks will come too and there will be another meeting place!

Also commemerative teeshirt's will be available again this year £15 each - Let me know if you want one... S M L XL or XXL (small childs fit may be possible - I would need to find out if required.)
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            7/8/9 September. The run down is Friday 7th. Last year the 1st meet was at Basingstoke, then Countess, then Exeter. Hopefully this year some more northern folks will come too and there will be another meeting place!

Also commemerative teeshirt's will be available again this year £15 each - Let me know if you want one... S M L XL or XXL (small childs fit may be possible - I would need to find out if required.)
            could be a possibility this will check work on-call rota,s
            as would love to come down and meet the Pastie Chapter
            Pops

Comment

Linda what ar you having on the T Shirts? Will it be the same as last year but with 2007 on it (before someone else says something)

Comment

count me in
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                  count me in
                  Tony was that a count me in for a T-Shirt or to join us for the RTTS

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    Tony was that a count me in for a T-Shirt or to join us for the RTTS
                    for the RTTS. its an off road thing aint it i should be good for that one. couldnt find a post in the off road bit
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                      for the RTTS. its an off road thing aint it i should be good for that one. couldnt find a post in the off road bit
                      I'll put you on the list Tony and get the thread to the top of the page so you can have a read thru

Comment

thank you kindly my man
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          Linda what ar you having on the T Shirts? Will it be the same as last year but with 2007 on it (before someone else says something)
                          I'm working on it - will probably go for a different design this year - but along the same lines with Surf Run to the Sun 2007 on the back.

I'll get a demo made up in the next couple of weeks and post a seperate thread. Then people can post if they want one.
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'm working on it - will probably go for a different design this year - but along the same lines with Surf Run to the Sun 2007 on the back.

I'll get a demo made up in the next couple of weeks and post a seperate thread. Then people can post if they want one.
                            i better get Mandy one this year i think.Thanks Linda

Comment

Working...
                            X