Bl**dy Tw*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    He was also trying to look 'ard in front of his passenger too.
    Rekon he'd look well 'ard with no balls and a squeeky voice!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
      You should have got his f***** number and reported to the local plod that he was driving like a $$$$ head if nothing else they would have tried to pull him or knocked of his door and bagged him.
      Cheers JB
      Or as happened to me some 30+ years ago a $hit hit me (He took my reg No) & I let it go & next day local friendly plod called round saying my Vehicle was under investigation for failing to Stop / Report an Incident.
      I swiftly put him straight & as there were six of us in my Motor, "he's trying it on" TRUST NO ONE "get their f***** number and reported to the local plod that he was driving like a $$$$ head" JUST IN CASE !!!!!
      Be Prepared

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        I've had some idiot chase me through Banbury a while back, not in the Surf though, I had a dark blue, plain Volvo S70 with no stickers, nothing so most people thought it was a police car - so this knobhead chased me through town, and when I got to some red lights, he got out, started shouting at me through my closed window, then punched it!!!!!

All I'd done, as I came off the M40, he was in the right hand lane going over the motorway, so I flashed my lights to let him know I was there, he didn't move so I used the left lane to pass him. From there he chased me.....

Have you seen a person with a broken hand try and start a car ???? Hilarious.....

I just sat there and let him get on with it - not too interested in letting him exercise his body, as his brain was clearly asleep - I was more worried about the woman in the car next to me with her young kids in case it got really nasty.

These ass-holes are everywhere though, and the police try to sort them out, but they can be hard to find, and not everyone reports them - I did, I was 50 meters from the police station, sat directly under a CCTV camera when it happened, which is the other reason I stayed put...

I'm not small, and been doing marshall arts since I was 8 but know better than to get out in those situations.....

should have arrested him
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I get that everyday in my truck.

The other week I was in Hemel at the magic roundabout. I was at the roundabout where you turn right to go up the hill on the dual carriageway towards the M1. I was going to the Hemel depot.

I took both lanes as I'm driving an artic and need the room for the trailer to clear. This wan*er decides to undertake on the inside then cut across the front of my cab. All I saw was half his roof as he did it as he was THAT close. I slammed my brakes on, shot out the seat and hit my head on the storage cupboards (Volvo FM400).

I "chased" him up the road as he caused me to injure myself by his actions and that as far as I'm concerned is an accident.

I lost him, for obvious reasons.

Then, when heading towards the depot in the industrial estate i saw him turning right at a set of lights in the direction I was going in. So I pulled over, got out, and waited in the middle of the road for him. When he came up to me, I gestured to pull over. He sped up and headed straight for me. I moved out of the way and managed to get a good couple of thumps on top of his roof. he disappeared into a maze of car parks. I looked for him without success.

I got his reg number, so decided to call the Police at the depot. I waited on the phone for 7 yes SEVEN minutes for plod to answer, without success. In the end I had to hang up. Police service, what fu**ing Police service.

My head hurt all day after that. It's a good job I didn't get my hands on him as I was that angry reason went out of the window.

Comment

someone cut me up and i didnt do what you did. when i looked there was scratches on my chrome bit. lol, i get worse green laning! but the person who done that to me just kept bibbing his horn at the next lights. i opened my door to see if he wanted to talk about any damage there might be and he just kept bibbing. he didnt get out, then as the lights went green he drove off like nothing had happened!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              I get that everyday in my truck.

The other week I was in Hemel at the magic roundabout. I was at the roundabout where you turn right to go up the hill on the dual carriageway towards the M1. I was going to the Hemel depot.

I took both lanes as I'm driving an artic and need the room for the trailer to clear. This wan*er decides to undertake on the inside then cut across the front of my cab. All I saw was half his roof as he did it as he was THAT close. I slammed my brakes on, shot out the seat and hit my head on the storage cupboards (Volvo FM400).

I "chased" him up the road as he caused me to injure myself by his actions and that as far as I'm concerned is an accident.

I lost him, for obvious reasons.

Then, when heading towards the depot in the industrial estate i saw him turning right at a set of lights in the direction I was going in. So I pulled over, got out, and waited in the middle of the road for him. When he came up to me, I gestured to pull over. He sped up and headed straight for me. I moved out of the way and managed to get a good couple of thumps on top of his roof. he disappeared into a maze of car parks. I looked for him without success.

I got his reg number, so decided to call the Police at the depot. I waited on the phone for 7 yes SEVEN minutes for plod to answer, without success. In the end I had to hang up. Police service, what fu**ing Police service.

My head hurt all day after that. It's a good job I didn't get my hands on him as I was that angry reason went out of the window.
              this is what i mean about the police. but tbh they would of 'decided not to take it further' anyway.
              you should of just smashed into him mate, and explained you couldnt stop because of the weight you were carrying. people should know how to drive.

i got flashed by an arctic up the m1. the reason was i was over taking some cars that dont understand your not supposed to sit in the middle lane. its only for overtaking/ especially when the 1st lane had nothing in it but the artic that i had passed ages ago now. so i went from 3rd to 1st lane, with full use of indicators. then i got flashed. yes thanks very much...
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                this is what i mean about the police. but tbh they would of 'decided not to take it further' anyway.
                you should of just smashed into him mate, and explained you couldnt stop because of the weight you were carrying. people should know how to drive.

i got flashed by an arctic up the m1. the reason was i was over taking some cars that dont understand your not supposed to sit in the middle lane. its only for overtaking/ especially when the 1st lane had nothing in it but the artic that i had passed ages ago now. so i went from 3rd to 1st lane, with full use of indicators. then i got flashed. yes thanks very much...

I pass on the inside in that situation.
                I'm not wasting fuel going around middle lane idiots!

Comment

I hate middle lane hoggers love to nick them for driving without due care and attention to other road users.
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Payback

Similar thing happened to me on my way back from Newton Abbot to Torquay not long ago. There had been a head on collision on my side of the road and so I was waiting for oncoming traffic to let me through. The traffic had been emense so frustrations were high but while I was waiting this skin head in a citroen behind was pulling out further and further and basically trying to push me into oncoming traffic. He then started just as a car stopped to let me through waving and flashing his lights at me to which I shrugged as I began to pull away and he shouts through his window (bearing in mind we're right next to the accident and their's police everywhere) 'well pull out then you f***in w***er' So I give him the finger.

I swear I could see his head explode when I did that and he instantly raced after me doing the old indicating and beckoning to pull over. I'm quite a chilled out person and thought fair enough let him have a rant so I just carried on at steady pace while he drove up my arse. (This was a few days before I had my Surf so wasn't to worried about the car or anything). The whole way I could see him shouting and swearing at me in my mirror and then we got to the traffic lights where he stopped behind me. He then got out of his car and came storming up to my window which he thumped on as soon as he got to me.

At this point I snapped and pushed my door open as hard as I ever had and smacked him in the arm while I shouted the loudest I ever had asking what the **** did i do wrong then you f***in ahole and as he looked at me in suprise I just kneed him hard as I could in the boll**ks got back in and drove off leaving him in a ball next to the lights pondering on how $$$$e his life was.

Only joking that last bit never happened but it would have been awsome, in reality he turned off with a last threatening gesture before the lights but I was getting ready for a fight up until he did. That's the problem it's got to the point where you are in serious risk of things getting physical. Best thing to start kickboxing or something. I started years ago and have been successfully avoiding fights since. I find sollice in karma, I know he went home with high blood pressure in a $$$$ poor mood and that made me feel much better.

I really wouldn't worry about him holding a grudge, it will be some other driver that's forced to put up with his showing off to his passengers and remember there's always someone bigger and badder who I bet one day will give him some comeuppance.

Peace dudes
                    here's to new horizons

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyboy
                      Similar thing happened to me on my way back from Newton Abbot to Torquay not long ago. There had been a head on collision on my side of the road and so I was waiting for oncoming traffic to let me through. The traffic had been emense so frustrations were high but while I was waiting this skin head in a citroen behind was pulling out further and further and basically trying to push me into oncoming traffic. He then started just as a car stopped to let me through waving and flashing his lights at me to which I shrugged as I began to pull away and he shouts through his window (bearing in mind we're right next to the accident and their's police everywhere) 'well pull out then you f***in w***er' So I give him the finger.

I swear I could see his head explode when I did that and he instantly raced after me doing the old indicating and beckoning to pull over. I'm quite a chilled out person and thought fair enough let him have a rant so I just carried on at steady pace while he drove up my arse. (This was a few days before I had my Surf so wasn't to worried about the car or anything). The whole way I could see him shouting and swearing at me in my mirror and then we got to the traffic lights where he stopped behind me. He then got out of his car and came storming up to my window which he thumped on as soon as he got to me.

At this point I snapped and pushed my door open as hard as I ever had and smacked him in the arm while I shouted the loudest I ever had asking what the **** did i do wrong then you f***in ahole and as he looked at me in suprise I just kneed him hard as I could in the boll**ks got back in and drove off leaving him in a ball next to the lights pondering on how $$$$e his life was.

Only joking that last bit never happened but it would have been awsome, in reality he turned off with a last threatening gesture before the lights but I was getting ready for a fight up until he did. That's the problem it's got to the point where you are in serious risk of things getting physical. Best thing to start kickboxing or something. I started years ago and have been successfully avoiding fights since. I find sollice in karma, I know he went home with high blood pressure in a $$$$ poor mood and that made me feel much better.

I really wouldn't worry about him holding a grudge, it will be some other driver that's forced to put up with his showing off to his passengers and remember there's always someone bigger and badder who I bet one day will give him some comeuppance.

Peace dudes

Well said mate!! good point too. I think thats the thing that was making me worry more, The fact that if for whatever reason i had to stop, be it lights or roundabout etc. I just dont want to fight! Its not worth getting violent over it. Nothing happened to either cars.. Im a "ah well lets move on" kinda guy.. He clearly wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                        Well said mate!! good point too. I think thats the thing that was making me worry more, The fact that if for whatever reason i had to stop, be it lights or roundabout etc. I just dont want to fight! Its not worth getting violent over it. Nothing happened to either cars.. Im a "ah well lets move on" kinda guy.. He clearly wasn't
                        I was watching some program this week call the tough gig......anyway this guy was doing comedy with a bunch of fanatsy roll players ,

The best joke he cracked was to do with one of them being the victim of a road rage incident and getting a large double headed axe out ......Oh sorry mate it was my fault .....

Oh i wish .......where can i get one
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Oh i wish .......where can i get one [/QUOTE]

hey woodsie matey try here

http://www.proadventure.co.uk/acatal...FQTtlAodfHDu9w

couple on here for around 100 beer tokens!!!!!

Comment

I LIKE THIS ONE........................... ...

www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                            X