Bit Upset!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit Upset!!

Still not on the honours list. Can't understand how honours are given to people doing what they enjoy and also getting well paid for it also. To me it cheapens the whole thing.
    Of course, i deserve one, as at least i am saving the enviroment by using veg oil as a fuel. If all forum members would drop a line to Buckingham Palace, London W1 and put forward my name i would be grateful.
    Thank you in anticipation,
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Still not on the honours list. Can't understand how honours are given to people doing what they enjoy and also getting well paid for it also. To me it cheapens the whole thing.
    Of course, i deserve one, as at least i am saving the enviroment by using veg oil as a fuel. If all forum members would drop a line to Buckingham Palace, London W1 and put forward my name i would be grateful.
    Thank you in anticipation,
    Philip
    Hi
    I've just come of the phone to Buck house and they said they already knew Philip, its seem the queen is very fond of you and will make sure you're looked after.

hope this makes you feel better
    Tony
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Just been on the phone myself and Prince Phillip picked up the phone.

He said and i quote
      "Tell ones tree hugging tw@ts to p1ss orf and if you call again then its the for you"

Actually though i dont even bother looking at the honours list anymore for the reasons you have given Phillip.

Comment

Working...
      X