Rescue! - warm glow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue! - warm glow...

Just rescued an Isuzu Trooper from a muddy area at the bottom of 100m or so of fairly steep (difficult and slippery to walk on) slope in the Malvern boys school.

The chap is a builder and was working on their open air swimming pool, but due to a combination of road tyres and unbelievable rain, he couldn't get up the slope. I tried going across the slope to a peaty area under some trees, but couldn't even get it there.

Enter the Surf!

Reversed down the slope, attached rope, selected 4wd low range, and proceeded to simply drive up the slope with no drama, or wheelspin as my Kumho muds dug in and gripped

Had to pull it all the way to the road at the top as he was wheelspinning when he tried to take up the drive.

He was saying how his Tropper is a 'piece of sh1t' and now wants a Surf
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Well done that man for flying the flag!

A good set of tyres make all the difference.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Just rescued an Isuzu Trooper from a muddy area at the bottom of 100m or so of fairly steep (difficult and slippery to walk on) slope in the Malvern boys school.

The chap is a builder and was working on their open air swimming pool, but due to a combination of road tyres and unbelievable rain, he couldn't get up the slope. I tried going across the slope to a peaty area under some trees, but couldn't even get it there.

Enter the Surf!

Reversed down the slope, attached rope, selected 4wd low range, and proceeded to simply drive up the slope with no drama, or wheelspin as my Kumho muds dug in and gripped

Had to pull it all the way to the road at the top as he was wheelspinning when he tried to take up the drive.

He was saying how his Tropper is a 'piece of sh1t' and now wants a Surf

You have been asked here - [QUOTE]What's a Tropper ????? /QUOTE]

Whilst you read it, you are more than welcome to visit page 1 for details of where to pay your fine
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
      X