Update on my hip operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my hip operation

Just gone to see the consultant about my hip and there is some good news and bad news.
    The bad news is that my hip bone hasn't fused together and if it don't then i will have to have it re-pinned.I can't start physio now for another 4 weeks or so until i have been back to see the consultant again.

The good news is that he said i can do some mild driving so the surf is coming out the garage at the week end and when i feel up to it i will start the driving then.
    So it looks like i may not be driving at the rtts but it will still be going on and i will enjoy it all the same
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Ouch .......more pins.........

But on the other hand at least you'll be a bit more mobile .....the fun will be climbing in and out the truck .
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Sweet get that bone growing!!!! if you concentrate hard enough you can make it grow!!!
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Drink lots of milk
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Hope all goes well mate, must admit just thinking about bones and pins makes my arse pucker
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I hope the bones start fusing together soon and it all ends up OK. for you.
            Trust your Hound.

Comment

Rich
              I got wire
              i got drill
              i got MIG, hammer, pliers, glue....and a wee drop of scotch to ease the pain, but you will have to be quick - going away Sunday!!
              sounds like you need to learn knitting
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                Rich
                I got wire
                i got drill
                i got MIG, hammer, pliers, glue....and a wee drop of scotch to ease the pain, but you will have to be quick - going away Sunday!!
                sounds like you need to learn knitting
                can you make that a bit more than a wee drop of scotch then Tony

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  Just gone to see the consultant about my hip and there is some good news and bad news.
                  The bad news is that my hip bone hasn't fused together and if it don't then i will have to have it re-pinned.I can't start physio now for another 4 weeks or so until i have been back to see the consultant again.

christ man, just get yourself made into glue, like what they do with knackered horses
                  The benchmark....

Comment

can you make that a bit more than a wee drop of scotch then Tony
                    only if you promise not to bleed everywhere and make a mess
                    Tony

Comment

only if you promise not to bleed everywhere and make a mess
                      i won't bleed Tony honest but a good scotch will go down well

Comment

i won't bleed Tony honest but a good scotch will go down well
                        I did say you had to be quick and ................unfortunately not quite quick enough
                        Tony

Comment

I did say you had to be quick and ................unfortunately not quite quick enough
                          oh well i will have to crack open a bottle of tequila then

Comment

oh well i will have to crack open a bottle of tequila then
                            yuck.....that stuff has worms in it..............and it has been known to burn your bum on the way out
                            Tony

Comment

Working...
                            X