Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I put my own pics up as my avatar??

Originally posted by wadey6
    How can I put my own pics up as my avatar??
    See post Subscriptions
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Bin to subscriptions still don't see anythin about personalizing ,or is it me bein TIK!

Comment

Bin to subscriptions still don't see anythin about personalizing ,or is it me bein TIK!
        hope this helps

An explanation of the Subscription / donations, what you get and what they are for.

This board is run on behalf of the members and is not for profit however it does cost money to run. The Web Hosting fees, the domain names, the forum software all cost money. Koi and I are not out to make money on this however we need to start recouping some of the ever mounting costs so we have set up two levels of donation that you can (voluntarily) use to help us keep it running. The two levels are as follows and have the same access rights as each other.

1. 1 years membership
        2. 99 years (lifetime) membership.

Any extra money above the costs that is received from these donations will be put back to the members in various ways to be determined but could include food or something else at meets like the Devils pit one.

For the donation you get the following:

1. A blue star next to your name on posts so that people know what a wonderful person you are. (Yellow stars are the admins)
        2. The ability to have a custom user title rather than the standard, newbie surfer, intermediate surfer etc.
        3. The ability to have a custom avatar and profile picture rather than the standard ones.4. More Private message storage (40 instead of 20)
        5. The nice warm fuzzy feeling that you are helping this board to keep going and providing all that help and fun to members of the Surfing brother/sister hood (from now on known as "the hood").
        6. Windscreen & bumper sticker
        Last edited by Koi; 15 February 2004, 07:26.
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Having Been A Member For Quite A While I Never Realised You Could Pay A Membership.
          How Much For 1yr And 99yrs
          ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

This information is taken from the "General" section 3rd heading from the top

1. 1 years membership
            2. 99 years (lifetime) membership.

Any extra money above the costs that is received from these donations will be put back to the members in various ways to be determined but could include food or something else at meets like the Devils pit one.

For the donation you get the following:

1. A blue star next to your name on posts so that people know what a wonderful person you are. (Yellow stars are the admins)
            2. The ability to have a custom user title rather than the standard, newbie surfer, intermediate surfer etc.
            3. The ability to have a custom avatar and profile picture rather than the standard ones.
            4. More Private message storage (40 instead of 20)
            5. The nice warm fuzzy feeling that you are helping this board to keep going and providing all that help and fun to members of the Surfing brother/sister hood (from now on know as "the hood").
            6. Windscreen & bumper sticker

On the cost of the donations, the minimum donations will be as follows:

1 year membership = $10
            Lifetime Membership = $30.

It is not possible to change the board easily to reflect pounds and as the membership of this board is now far greater than just the UK with members from US, Europe, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and others I think in any case that US$ is probably a good enough compromise.

So come on everyone, donations are not to send the admins on a nice holiday, just to help us keep what we feel is a useful forum up and running and ad free.

Access the Subscription/Donation page here http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/subscriptions.php

or

other methods of payment to:
            N White PO Box 278, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 1ZU
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rugren
              Having Been A Member For Quite A While I Never Realised You Could Pay A Membership.
              How Much For 1yr And 99yrs
              Rugen,
              I do not own a Surf but I have made a donation . I think it is worth the money as it keeps me entertained with hours of interest and good banter . The cost of the life membership is minimal compared to other clubs I belong to which charge more per year for life membership then the one off donation for this Forum.
              It is worth supporting Koi and Lucky and you can have a silly picture and a nice blue star , yet to do my Avatar although I am a bit like Homer Simpson .

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Will Send Po Next Week
                ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

beansprouts....>and then!!!

So now I have parted with silver, am I to be patient awhile processing takes place??

Comment

So now I have parted with silver, am I to be patient awhile processing takes place??
                    Drop Koi a PM telling him you paypal name etc and he shd set it up for you pretty quickly!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X