max lift??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max lift??

Ok at the moment i have a 2" suspension and 3" body lift. i was looking on the 4crawler website and they have 2" spring spacers and ball joint spacers. i was pondering getting this. What do you think? To much lift, would make 7" in total. would this make the truck unstable for off roading??

and last of all is it an easy job to do??

Apart from altitude sickness pills i thing theres a whole load of stuff you'd have to deal with, props, steering, shifters etc
    Too much fuss for a couple of inches (as me missis used to say)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

depending on how your current suspension lift was done the parts could cost up to £400.

In my opinion the trucks proportions would be all over the damn place! the MASSIVE tyres will be lost under the arches that high up,

It will have a bad effect for offroad, you will be more likely to tip, I wouldnt want to put a % on how much more but it would still be a factor, if i were you id drop down an inch on the body lift and remove the side steps.

suspension lifts normally make up for the higher ride with stiffer shocks etc but a body lift just makes it unstable!

Your choice mate of course, I'll be happy to run over any bits and peices you might want to check if you do choose to carry it out, Just in my opinion i wouldn't!

Comment

Working...
      X