help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joymic
    nice one jon!! goin away for a week ,so when we get back give us a call and u can take the truck for a spin, an show u all the mods av done, she calls me gadget man, welllllll its a man thing. speek soon mic.
    hi mate dont suppose you could measure the length of your rear coils curious to see how longer than the "lowered" ones i have on mine at the mo

cheers mate

Comment

hi joymic

sorry ive not been in touch bad couple of months i have nearly got the cash together to set things right on my "truck" after refreshing myself with the expert advice given by all i think im going to go for
      +20% springs from milners, and a set of ES3000's need to check prices again

just to confirm i will need 4 x ES3000's and a pair of 20% springs and this should set things right is there anything else i would need in the process i know i will probably need chunkier tyres though and i am looking at taking the kit off depending on state of bumpers etc underneath

i am also thinking of fitting a towbar and getting a trailer made up along the lines of the bushwacker ones as the camping gear is getting out of control either that or roof bars as i have a decent sized roof box but with the suspension as it was i was concerned about the ride getting worse with the weight

is there any chance you could get a quote from your mate to fit the springs and coils i also have a rattle thats getting on my nerves but this may be the kit ??

if its not to much hassle could you please give me the link to the shocks again

cheers mate

pm me for my mob if needed

thanks again guys

p.s anyone know when the rest of the site will be back online?? missing the member riggs and vids
      Last edited by BAV1; 26 August 2007, 03:15.

Comment

Working...
      X