Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn truck.....

well,
    yesterday the snorkel finally arrived - salisbury campout guys i told the story wil under stand!! - went to fit it, got all tools ready and GO

all well till i go to "cut" the inner panel - there goes one hole say, down to b and q for a second and it rips that apart and burns out the drill and gives me some practice with expletives!!!

as a resourcefull gent with an oxy kit..... and a chuffing big hammer i got a hole...

only to find it doesnt do what it says on the tin, so i eventually get it fitted and can say i am glad i dont have to do it again, at least the new aerial got fitted so i can listen to the radio and not the same cd over and over..

will try ot put up photos when i get around to it..

bring on the wet stuff to try it out....

Originally posted by graham78
    well,
    as a resourcefull gent with an oxy kit..... and a chuffing big hammer i got a hole...
    any pics? lol got to love the oxy fireworks! good one
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

well,
      yesterday the snorkel finally arrived - salisbury campout guys i told the story wil under stand!! - went to fit it, got all tools ready and GO

all well till i go to "cut" the inner panel - there goes one hole say, down to b and q for a second and it rips that apart and burns out the drill and gives me some practice with expletives!!!

only to find it doesnt do what it says on the tin, so i eventually get it fitted and can say i am glad i dont have to do it again, at least the new aerial got fitted so i can listen to the radio and not the same cd over and over..

will try ot put up photos when i get around to it..

bring on the wet stuff to try it out....

Hehehe........Imagine the fun i had sorting mine out
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i am still picking the stuff out my eyes, scalp and skin....

i would post pictures but keep getting told that the file is too large advice would br greatly received.....

Comment

open a photobucket acount at www.photobucket.com upload your pics to there, then when you view your albums click in the box that says 'img source code' or something like that, it will copy the code to link to the image to your clipboard, then paste it directly into your posts on here.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

i am still picking the stuff out my eyes, scalp and skin....

i would post pictures but keep getting told that the file is too large advice would br greatly received.....
            It does look good ........looked at it today , graham is damaged as well ..................revenge of the surf for attacking her metalwork
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

that is correct, learnt a very good health and safety lesson with it - why there must always be 2 people present when working on vehicles.... having to relocate your wrist yourself is quite emotional

i have opened a photo bucket account and will post some photos later, i will also show the window flush deflectors and the flexi aerial that has been sat there since march...

ttfn

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                It does look good ........looked at it today , graham is damaged as well ..................revenge of the surf for attacking her metalwork
                oooh that sounds familiar,i remember stein got his revenge on my head when i cut the big scoop in his bonnet..
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  oooh that sounds familiar,i remember stein got his revenge on my head when i cut the big scoop in his bonnet..
                  And you've never been the same since
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                  X