Interesting Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Trailer

I saw this Land Cruiser in Reading West services towing an interesting trailer. It had two rear axles and a front turntable axle. It was rated at 3500KGs. Never seen one of these so small before. It was towing a VW camper and was a German registered truck. Took the pictures when the German guy went to the loo.

Nice....
    Last edited by M35A2; 3 June 2007, 18:06.

If the german guy was in the loo, who's that driving his truck away in the 4th pic?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      If the german guy was in the loo, who's that driving his truck away in the 4th pic?

That was my double. After he poped the bonnet and I had a look at the engine and then fired the beast up (lovely sound and very smooth) I decided to split myself in half and nick it!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        That was my double. After he poped the bonnet and I had a look at the engine and then fired the beast up (lovely sound and very smooth) I decided to split myself in half and nick it!!

Would this have been in the vatican then.

Comment

that looks kinda loooooonnnnng, if it had a brit plate would it be legal?
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

still looks within length although it might be pushing it. a lot of euro trailers use a turntable but its more common on box vans etc. interesting to reverse i bet
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
            X