Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    I have both indicator and rear LED bulbs on Hippo

You need to fit resistors or replace the flasher relay.

When buying indicator bulbs look for those with the best sideways projection for optimum usage.
    Is it an easy job? I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Have you got the dash lights done as well? I've seen on ebay a kit where you can just replace the lamps but not sure if its any good.

Heres the link...opinions please

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HI-LUX-SURF-BL...QQcmdZViewItem
    When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king
      Is it an easy job? I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Have you got the dash lights done as well? I've seen on ebay a kit where you can just replace the lamps but not sure if its any good.

Heres the link...opinions please

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HI-LUX-SURF-BL...QQcmdZViewItem
      I have the white gauges so dash bulbs aren't so much of an issue for me but for front and rear indicators it's an easy job, the bulbs are a straight replacement, the resistor needs to go cables (in parallel with the bulb).

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Only trouble is the guy on ebay hasn't got any of the clear indicators in stock. What type of light cluster have you got on the back?
        When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king
          Only trouble is the guy on ebay hasn't got any of the clear indicators in stock. What type of light cluster have you got on the back?
          Zap him an email but make sure you ask for 48 LED halo - some of the circular LED bulbs need you to widen the holes in the clusters to get them in.

I have the standard clusters on the back (well standard for rear mounted spare).
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X