Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am back!!!!!!

hi all
    just to let you know i am back after a really bad holiday in mallorca went out for 1 week but 2 days after arriving my father was rushed into intensive care with an infection that had attacked his kidneys and liver and lungs while he was there they also found a cyst on one of his kidneys which weighs approx 1 kilo so he spend 1 week in itu and two weeks in a hospital room thank god for travel insurance so i all i have spend about 3 week in mallorca but in a hospital with my father but one good thing was how excellent the doctors and nurses are over there but it is nice to be home at last now i will have to take my father to and fro are local hospital so that they can remove the cyst over here. sorry to go on but looking forward to hearing from you and to get back surfing and playing in the mud!!!!!!!!!
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Wow - that sounds terrible mate - I hope he continues to get the treatment he needs, and gets better very soon!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

thanks mate one good thing i think and so does he that he has got off at least three months from work
      cheers shaun

Comment

sorry to hear of your $$$$py holiday! hope your pa is ok! A 1 kilo cyst, sounds nasty but i would not worry to much as i once say a chap with a cyst so big it took two people to carry it!!! no kidding it was about 2 1/4 foot long and about 1 foot wide. how the hell it all fitted in the bloke i dont know!!! He was only a little fella, well he was when it was removed. Apparently he felt much better once it was out.

Hope all goes well mate and to see you out for some lanes soon (although i still havent got my truck back on the road, why is it when one thing goes it all goes at once!!!)
        it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

thanks for your words of encouragement i hope to be out and about soon so get your truck fixed up so that you can play in the mud.
          cheers shaun

Comment

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
            thanks for your words of encouragement i hope to be out and about soon so get your truck fixed up so that you can play in the mud.
            cheers shaun
            Your like me ....always in the sh1t only the depth varies .....Keep thinking positive ........

see you soon
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

hope all goes well m8

good luck!!
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

thanks guys for all your kind words i hope everybody else is fit and well hope to meet up with everybody soon.
                cherrs shaun

Comment

Hi Shaun,

Hope the hospital act swiftly & your dad get's well soon.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X