Look what it went for.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what it went for.....

Well slap me tallywacker and call me sally, £340 for a bumper thats £340, umm, maybe worth someone knockin a few up in their spare time, at that price could be a nice little earner , maybe one for Tonyn to put his tube bender thingy to good use, £340 i can't believe that, wow......
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Originally posted by Antshiel
    Well slap me tallywacker and call me sally, £340 for a bumper thats £340, umm, maybe worth someone knockin a few up in their spare time, at that price could be a nice little earner , maybe one for Tonyn to put his tube bender thingy to good use, £340 i can't believe that, wow......

I saw that! I couldnt believe it!!! Im well chuffed

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      I saw that! I couldnt believe it!!! Im well chuffed
      Wht did you buy it?

Comment

Wht did you buy it?
        No, but a day before i got a TJM one (which looks better and fuctions as a winch bumper) for £100! i was shocked to see the other one reach £340!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          No, but a day before i got a TJM one (which looks better and fuctions as a winch bumper) for £100! i was shocked to see the other one reach £340!
          Nice price, got a winch?

Comment

Nice price, got a winch?

No i havent

Looking for a cheapish one! I dont want to spend tens of millions of pounds on a warn winch!

Comment

www.electricwinches.co.uk endurance winch or rockwinch both look good, my opinin would be to steer away from warn unless you can afford to spend £800ish (in other word don't buy one of the Tabor range)
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

so it was you on e blag selling the bumper....

wondered if was someone on here??? looked at it but decided not to as i have a ln130 2nd gen...

well done though

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                  www.electricwinches.co.uk endurance winch or rockwinch both look good, my opinin would be to steer away from warn unless you can afford to spend £800ish (in other word don't buy one of the Tabor range)
                  I've just bought a Superwinch ES9K from someone on here (Ecoman)...all I have to do now is fit it.....
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                  X