• wedding or party?

Tony & Linda having a party 4th August
    my mates wedding 4th August!!

what do i do?
    Go to wedding, can't miss it!
    11.76%
    Go to party, social event of the year!
    11.76%
    go to wedding, but sneak off early and do party!
    64.71%
    just bumble around like usual and play it by ear... probably miss both!
    11.76%
    Last edited by da SLUG man; 31 May 2007, 22:21.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

No contest Matt
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I remember a very similar poll not so long back. The answer is simple

YOU GO TO THE WEDDING. Hes your mate, I dont suppose he gets married that often. To do anything else makes you NOT MUCH OF A MATE or at least not the sort of MATE I would want. I dont know why the question should even arise. If you go to the party now, after telling everyone here that you skipped a mates wedding to do so I would imagine that you,ll go down in peoples estimation. They might not tell you but theyll be thinking it,

There will be other parties. You know Im right and all those of you who voted otherwise Hang your heads in shame.
      Сви можемо

Comment

been stuck in a simerla situation but the wedding was a "family gathering" so i opted for the honerable thing i went to the church to see them get married and wish them well then to avoid the drunken family went to the party on the night trust me the family gathering wasent an option my family makes the simpsons look like the waltons
        !!!My Rice Krispies told me to do it!!!

Comment

Is this another wedding/party combination, or the same one that was mentioned months ago?

Btw, weddings are naff.

Comment

go to the wedding, tap up the bridesmaids, get leathered at the reception, then into a taxi and round to tony and lindas and make an absolute ar$e of yourself. job done.
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              go to the wedding, tap up the bridesmaids, get leathered at the reception, then into a taxi and round to tony and lindas and make an absolute ar$e of yourself. job done.
              What he said.....................

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                What he said.....................
                diddo
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Same as he usually does then . And fall asleep in Ladies toilet.
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

As normal then
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Same as he usually does then . And fall asleep in Ladies toilet.
                      yer but will pops be there to back him up.???im with everyone else matt.go to wedding make excuse then hit party round tony and lindas.i wont think anything less of you.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        yer but will pops be there to back him up.???im with everyone else matt.go to wedding make excuse then hit party round tony and lindas.i wont think anything less of you.
                        his mate might do though, but hey just do it anyway
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                        X