@woodzie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @woodzie

Had a great day today, me, Neil and franco, and howard rang in sick. His days have got to be numbered. Miller and linsden never batted an eye lid when told.
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH
    Had a great day today, me, Neil and franco, and howard rang in sick. His days have got to be numbered. Miller and linsden never batted an eye lid when told.
    Glad you had a nice day ......you could have pm'ed me .......about 1030 on sat???
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Could not be bothered. Yes that will be fine on sat. Going to fit new shocks tomorrow if not raining.
      Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
        Could not be bothered. Yes that will be fine on sat. Going to fit new shocks tomorrow if not raining.
        You took your time writing that......where you doing the shocks? i was hoping for rain as fishing again tomorrow, Got 4 trout today smallest 2lb10oz and the biggest 3lb 14oz

Want a 4 lb+ tomorrow
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          You took your time writing that......where you doing the shocks? i was hoping for rain as fishing again tomorrow, Got 4 trout today smallest 2lb10oz and the biggest 3lb 14oz

Want a 4 lb+ tomorrow
          Out side flat unless your offering. Dont know much about trout, how big can they get. Was winding Harvey (just like his dad).
          Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
          X