Headlight Bulb replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre facelift

differences are headlights are as said before different shape, sidelights have built in indicators, bumper indicators moved and different shape anything else??? I think they were narrow bodied but mine has had aftermarket arch extensions put on before i got it.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Yeah your right, as standard they dont have the flared arches, side steps have different end bits! That is pretty much it....

Oh an Nero.... I want your mates pickup

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Oh an Nero.... I want your mates pickup
        that pickup really is sweet, i can't wait til he's got the new engine in (v8 carb conversion) if he can sort something so he keeps the exhaust stack it'll be sweet. He's the kinda guy that he'll get the conversion done and although it'll be a good job, the engine hasn't been run for 2 years, so could probably have done with being stripped down and a bit of work done before it went in, he just got it turning over for a few minutes then started the conversion, so something'll go wrong and he'll just sell it and buy another scooby or something then decide he wants to get back into offroading so he'll sell the scooby and buy another 4x4, he's done it before. So it could well come up for sale within a few months.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          if you are buying the bulbs from halfrauds just get there monkeys to do it, only costs a couple of quid. milners do the bulbs for 2.50 each though

There is no way on earth I would let one of those monkeys loose on my truck. If you want a job doing right.........

Besides, could have done mine in 30mins if I didn't clean everything in site while doing it..

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            About half way through the 2nd gens they changed to look of the front end. Pre-face lift have recessed square headlights and the indicators are mounted in the top section of the front bumper. Post face-lift, the headlights are more of a flush fitting with the front end and the indicators are a little bigger and sit between the top section and lower valance of the front bumper. Mine's the post face-lift model, but I've added a pre face-left front bumper. Looks kind of unique now

Ahh, moving into the Hybrid market eh??
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
              Ahh, moving into the Hybrid market eh??
              he he, a hybrid 4x4, what would the treehuggers think of that lol
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
              X